6

I squint my eyes and roll onto my side. What the hell is that sound? I see my phone and suddenly notice its my phone. I look at the caller I.d and see its... Victoria? "Hello?" I get out of bed making sure not to wake shawn.
"Carlton. Hi."
"Hi? Vici its 4 in the morning?" I groan making a pot of coffee.
"I know.. I uh I heard from James you were getting remarried."
"Yeah I am." I smile slightly.
"Who is it?"
"This guy I work with. He's a consultant for the station."
"A boy?"
"Yeah I've never told you this but I'm pansexual."
"I figured you liked guys. I went through your search history one time and saw gay porn." I blush and nod.
"I was in denial for a long time."
"Do you love him?" She whispers.
"I do." I smile.
"I hope you're happy carlton."
"Yeah I am.." She hangs up. I pour a cup of coffee and go back to the bedroom. He's still sound asleep. I lay back down and he groans while wrapping an arm around me.
"Who was that?" Shawn whispers.
"Uh my ex wife?"
"What'd she want?"
"She wanted to know about you."
"Did you tell her im sexy?"
"I told her you were drop dead sexy. And all I want to do is jump your bones whenever I see you."
"Ooo"
"Mmm hmm. She was surprised I was dating a guy." He doesn't respond. Faint snores starts to fill the air.
-
-
-
"What the hell, Carlton!?" Cheif yells at me. "You are a professional."
"Im sorry.." I rub my neck. Shawn and I got into when we finally woke up. Now I have millions of hickey's on my neck that I could not cover up. I have no clothes that cover it, I don't own any makeup and no matter how hard I prayed it wouldn't go away. I would be pissed but holy shit it felt so good. So so good.
"Whoooa" juliet laughs. "Shawn sure loves you."
"I told him not to." I roll my eyes.
"He did. Its true." Shawn smiles walking in.
"Mr. Spencer he is my head detective criminals will not take him seriously like this." Vick growls.
"I'm sorry but have you-"
"Stop." I cover Shawn's mouth.
"Smmme henbg lrmshd mehgj" shawn mumbles.
"What?"
"See he loves me." I uncover his mouth.
"Do we need you here or are you trying to get me in trouble?" I ask.
"I have invitations." He pulls a stack out of his back pocket.
"Those look so cool!" I grab one. There's a rose shooting out of a gun. I read the back. "Wait did we get the place to do it?"
"Yeah they called today and said our date is perfect thats the only day they have it free the whole week." I wrap him in my arms.
"This is great!" I laugh.
"Karren, Jules." He hands two out. "I have buzz and dopsen and then I gotta get rest these out in the mail." Shawn leans up and kisses me. "Bye."
"Bye."