3

Being two masculine guys we just wanna eat pizza and makeout. Now that we're getting married we had to call in girls to help. We love each other but planning marriage is just so annoying. Like I said, bring us pizza and we're gone. Luckily I have two mom's and spencer has a mom and "Holy shit shawn 11!" I jump out of bed.
"Lassie!" Shawn shouts at me. "Cmon Thursdays are our sexy times."
"We don't schedule sex?" I pull boxers on and some jeans.
"We're more turned on on Thursdays. I've realized it and now I get all excited and we were three seconds away from you making me come for the third time in four hours." He stands up and makes the bed.
"Shawn.. I need you to put some damn clothes on."
"Whats the big deal baby? They don't come until 11:30 its only 11."
"My moms are always early. 10 minutes early. Which means we have 10 minutes to eat and ready and pull out the 10 notebooks I bought yesterday because somebodys mother told me to."
"Calm down." Shawn wraps his arms around my neck.
"I love you but go!" I push him away lightly and go to the kitchen. I grab the eggs and start the coffee. "Yo stop touching yourself and get out here!" I shout half jokingly.
"I'm out in out. Open." He says holding a cup of mouth wash. I do as told. "Spit." I spit it back in the cup and he goes back to the bedroom. I can't help but smile. No matter how upset I get he somehow makes me happier. Just by the stupidest thing.
"Coffee?" I hand him a mug.
"Breakfast." He pulls the plate closer.
I gasp. "You're passing up coffee?!"
"Noo, I will drink it but first food."
"Oh why didn't we make this for way later?" I frown.
"Mmm." Shawn runs his finger under my chin. "Sorry." I lean down and kiss him. Knock knock knock
"Okay you clean up." I go to the door and see my moms standing there.
"Carly!" Mom hugs me.
"Ah Carlton you are so handsome!" Her wife, Dally pats my cheek.
"Come in." This is also the first time they've met Shawn. "This is my fiancé shawn spencer." Shawn walks next to me and puts his hand out.
"Oh! We don't shake hands with family." Mom engulfs him in a very tight hug.
"If lassie would've greeted me like this the first day we met we would've gotten together alot faster." He laughs.
"I'm Dally, Carly's step mother."
"Carly, aren't you lucky." He smiles up at me.
"Only they can call me Carly." I grumble.
"Okay let's get wedding planning!"