2

I'm not really feeling into sex right now which is why I'm dreading to go in. Shawn's my boyfriend if he can't handle me not wanting sex then so be it! I get out of my car and match upstairs. Oh man he could be in there naked and excited. I open the door and see shawn sitting on the couch watching t.v. "hey" he waves.
"Hey. Hungry?" I ask. He gets up and goes to the kitchen.
"Yeah." He kisses me a hello.
"About tonight..I just.. In bit really feeling it now.. Do you think we could hold off?"
"Yeah, are you feeling okay?" Shawn asks.
"I'm okay." I shrug.
"Lassie... My sweet sweet detective what's wrong?" He pats my cheek.
"Okay this is so stupid but you actually want to marry me right? You didn't just say yes because a shiny ring and wide eyed boyfriend?"
"Yes I want to marry you? Where'd you get that idea?" He chuckles.
"I don't know you've been oogling the ring more then me now."
"Baby." Shawn coos and moves in front of me. "Yes I love the ring but I love you more. You're the one I want to marry. I don't care about the ring you could've proposed with a fucking ring pop and I still would've said yes." "Ok." I nod. He grabs my face and kisses me.
"I love you." He whispers.
"I love you too."
-
-
-
"You! Tall handsome Irish man with bright blue eyes." I turn around and see shawn. " I have a present." He sings.
"Come." I grab his hand and pull him to my desk. He hands me a little box with a bow on it. "Is it.."
"Open it!" Shawn jumps.
"Okay!" I laugh and open it.
"Oh my god." A thin ring shines at me. "I was thinking I have a ring. So why shouldn't you?" I laugh and slide it on.
"Oh my god."
"Do you like it?"
"Like it? I love it!"
"See look now we both have rings and we look so cool and cute." Shawn pokes me. I stand up and kiss him.
"Thank you."
"You still like me just as much?"
"Yeah yeah" I sit back down with a smirk and look at the ring more.
"Ok fine I think I might go flirt with the new guy. He's handsome. A little short for my taste but I'm sure you won't mind." Shawn gets off my desk and takes two steps out before I grab him and pull him onto my lap.
"Haha. You're so funny."
"I try to be." He hums and kisses me. I pull away and look at the ring. "Isn't it great?" Shawn smiles looking at his too.
"Can I marry you right here?"
"I know pronounce us man and.. Man?"
"You may now kiss the groom."
"Gladly." I lean in to kiss him when chief growls at us. "I'll be home at 7."