Chapter 7:// A Planned Trap

Day 1 

12:30 am

"Omigod, we have talked and gossiped for about I guess more than four hours and it feels as if we had just boarded the train!" El gapes. 

"I know right" Jason replies looking at his watch. 

"I hope know one's feeling sleepy!?" I ask cause to be honest with you, talking to them really was fun.

"No way!" Ryan responds quickly.

But when I look at El I realize her eyes are a bit red and look very tired and she does want to sleep. But I guess the only thing that stops her from sleeping is Jason and me. Of course she won't leave us alone and besides when she knows that Jason likes me... there's no question about it!

"Hey did anyone ever have a NDE?" Jason whispers slowly to bring the complete mood of silence.       

"NDE? What's that?" El asks.                                                                                                                                                       

"Near death experience" I say.                                                                                                                                                 

"I never had one but I know that when a person has a near death experience there is a 90% chance of him turning an immortal" Ryan says.                                                                                                                           

"Immortal?" El rolls her eyes. "That is nonsense".                                                                                                       

"But what if one of us is actually an immortal?" Jason says with a low voice.

And I don't know why all three of them look at me with their heads turning at the same time and with the same expression of suspicion.

"Whhaaaaatt??" I gawk. My face turns red as they stare at me even though I've not done anything wrong. There's a moment of awkward silence.                                                                                                      

"Ohhh my godddd Lauu" Eleanor starts laughing so hard that it makes me feel like an idiot. And the others join her.                                                                                                                                                                                 

"You should have looked at your face LOL" Jason says, laughing so badly that he barely manages the words.                                                                                                                                                                                           

"I know right! That was worth recording" Ryan says, his face still buried in his hands controlling himself not to laugh.

And this is the time I realize it was all planned. They all wanted to see how I'll respond when they doubt that I'm an immortal.

Duh!!

And I'm so stupid that I actually got into their trap.

"Shit Lau, I thought it wouldn't work on you, but it did that too so extraordinarily well" Ryan says.