Chapter 8:// Destination Accomplished

Day 2

06:00 am

"Laurel, can I...umm.. talk to you?" Eleanor asks entering the coach.

Apparently I was the only one sitting in our coach since Jason said he is going to drop off at his gang's coach and Ryan was out doing god knows what! It was 6 in the morning at most of the people were still asleep. I honestly thought after Jason's confession, things would get awkward, but fortunately it wasn't as I thought it would be. Our conversations are pretty much normal now. He doesn't stick to me like he used to do before and it's all normal again. I'm glad it is. I guess he understood my point.

El was out to meet Tyler who is in Coach 03 and now she's back.

 "What is it, El?" I ask.

 "I am really sorry for being a bitch to you" she says, her face showing that she actually means it.

Woahh!! That was not expected.

"Uhh.. it's okay El. I understand how you felt. And it's fine. And no, you weren't a bitch to me" I say smiling. 

 "No I was. I don't know what got into me. I guess I was pretty into Jason" she says, guilt all over her face. "I shouldn't have been mean to you. The fact that Jason likes you isn't your fault. I mean, it was just weird to see my crush flirt with you. I guess jealousy got the best of me" she continues.

 "Eleanor Victoria Grey you are my best friend in the world. I think I know you more than anyone....it was okay for you to be jealous. I love you and I want you to know that I would never hurt you in any way" I say, pulling her in a hug. 

 "I know I just went crazy I guess" she says, hugging me back.

"Ohh my God.... Love is in the air" Ryan gapes and laughs.

We pull back and hit him at the same time.

"Aright... you can continue... I'm going out again" he comments teasingly and rushes out. 

 "Ya so... yes what was I saying?" I ask. "Yes, and as for Jason he won't be trying anything on me again" I say. 

 "Wait, what..?? how?!" she gawks. 

 "Yesterday he came up to me and said that he liked me, which was pretty much expected, but well, I told him I'm not interested in anything but friendship. By far, I think he got my point and will soon be over me" I say smiling. 

 "Ohh.. but don't you like him?" she asks nervously. 

 "Of course I don't. I don't even see him that way" I smile at her. 

"Okay.." she smiles back. 

"But I'm really sor--" 

 "El it's okay. Trust me" I roll my eyes playfully. 

 "Okay okay fine" she chuckles.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay so truth or dare?" Jason asks Amanda.

You wouldn't believe this cause even I needed a minute to actually sense what exactly is happening here. Apparently we all are sitting in a circle in coach 2 playing truth or dare. And what I mean by 'we' is- Sean, Ryan, Tyler, Sarah, El, Jason, Amanda, Evan, Stacia (I don't even know who she is) and finally me! That makes us 10. Woah....that's big!!

"Of course dare" she grins. 

 "So... okay..." Jason thinks for a while. 

"Kiss the sexiest guy here" Jason smirks.