Chapter 3:// Perfect Start to a Perfect Day

/ "Lau, I need to tell you something". Sean whispered in my ear. 

"Yes Sean, what is it?" I asked. 

 "I really like you, I always have". He said, whilst time holding my hand. 

 "Sean!! Even I do"! I replied. 

 "You do! Oh dear! I was so scared that you didn't". He said, coming closer to me.

 I closed my eyes...... Our lips were about to touch, when I was blinded by a bright light.

I opened my eyes, and the object I first saw was a clock, and it said 8:00!!! Oh gosh!!!! It's times like these when I hate my life. And to make it worse school started in 10 minutes.. Yay life... sucks!!

My dad told me that he had to leave early today, but I am such a responsible girl that I forget!! So after having a quick bath, I got dressed up in 3 minutes, had breakfast in 2 minutes, I grabbed my bag and rushed to the door in 1 minute... I hurried down the road, wishing that I at least catch a bus. Reaching the bus stop I realized that it had already left!

What a perfect start to a perfect day!!

Oh damn. I still ran, I could imagine Mr. Woods' angry face on seeing me late when I heard a honk behind me. I turned to see a familiar face, and recognized him to be one of Sean Turner's friends Jason Smith. The car came near me and stopped.

"You must be late, need a ride"? Jason said lowering his window. 

 "Um, I don't want to be a bother". I said, even though I needed one badly. 

 "Oh it's okay, hop in". He said. 

 "Thanks a lot". I smiled sympathetically.

"How come I have never seen you before? I mean I never saw you before the washroom scene". He said, smiling.

 "So you were there too with Sean? Well, that was really embarrassing". I gasped. 

 "Yeah totally". He laughed. 

"And by the way, I'm Jason....." 

 "Smith". I interrupted. "Yeah, I know you. After all you're the guy who has ever played a prank on Mr. Woods, the whole school knows you!" 

 "Haha... well it was actually Sean's idea". 

 "Ohhhh Sean...." I said, while going back to my dream, the guy I almost kissed. 

 Nope not gonna say that out loud. 

 "Yeah, it was pretty much his idea". He said. 

 "Well, I'm Laurel". 

 "Now it's my turn". He said with a wink. 

 "For what"? I asked. 

 "After all you're the girl who has ever entered the boys' washroom, the whole school knows you!" He grinned. And I grinned back.

The ride was pretty much short but it seemed long. "Thank you so much, Jason". I said, as I hoped out off the car. 

 "Oh no issues". He smiled. 

 "Alright, catch you later". I said and hurried to my class.

I entered the class and sat next to Eleanor. "Where the hell were you"? She asked me as soon as I sat down.