Movies (BigBrothers!Yuya, Yugo, Yuto and Yuri x LittleSister!Reader)

Requested by: imperialknightEmiley

____________

"You don't understand my pain currently..." Groaned Yugo as he laid on top of (y/n), trying to squish her.

She squeaked, "What happened this time?"

"Yuri is being mean, he called my deck trash." He whined as he put more of his weight on his little sister.

Yuto pulled his brother off of his sister then shouted, "You're squishing her! You're way too heavy!"

"Yugo, I was joking! Couldn't you tell!" Yuri giggled as he entered the room with Yuya.

(y/n) sighed and got up. Her room was getting too crowded, she needed to breathe. (y/n) left the room with a scowl on her face. She flipped her hair and went into the kitchen. The (h/c) girl sighed as she opened the fridge. She took out the last piece of cake. It was from her birthday party last week. (y/n) picked up a spoon and made her way to the living room.

She turned on the TV and flipped through channels. Finally her brothers sat down next to her. Yugo sat right next to her to steal her cake. Yuto sat next to Yugo. Yuya sat next to (y/n), as for Yuri he sat in the arm chair. He had a bag of chips with him. (y/n) sighed once more, she was crowded once more.

"Guys we should watch a movie." Yuya stated as he grabbed a disk from the disk holder.

Yuto nodded, "I agree, what movie is that though?"

"It's [your favorite movie], let's watch it." Yuya smiled as he turned on the DVD player.

"I'll go pop some popcorn." Yugo laughed as he went to the kitchen.

"I'll go melt the butter with Yugo," Yuri sighed, "I don't want him to burn down the house or catch the stove on fire."

(y/n) sighed, "Guys we don't have to."

"We need to hang out more." Yuya insisted.

She giggled, "If you say so..."