Annoyance (Cousin!Sora x LittleSister!Reader x OlderBrother!Yuri)

Requested by: Fusion_Scum

_________

"(y/n) I swear on your firstborn child if I hear that noise again! I will-" Yuri shouted then he was interrupted by fart noise from the Farty Putty.

Sora laughed, "You really like that stuff don't you?"

"It's fun to annoy Yuri with it." She responded back while continuing to play with the green blob.

Yuri groaned, "Please stop playing with that. If you don't I will kill your firstborn!"

The girl laughed with Sora. They couldn't take him seriously. He looked mad and all but he looked like an angry baby. Yuri's face reddened as they laughed at his baby face. He frowned at them then growled in his throat. Sora just pinched his cheeks as (y/n) continued to play with the putty.

Yuri rolled his eyes then slapped Sora's hands away. He picked up a chip and ate it. He was eating to ignore their behavior. He had enough with them, honestly it's bad enough that he has to deal with them at school. But now outside of school? That's even worse, they can be loud and obnoxious all they want now.

"So I totally beat this one sorry loser at Duel Monsters." (y/n) snickered as she continued to play with the putty.

"What type of deck did he use?" Inquired Yuri.

"A machine type, but he butchered the deck. Sora was offended by it, and he uses Fluffal monsters." She complained then Sora put a chip in her mouth.

"Yeah, but anyways! We're finally on vacation! We should all go somewhere together! Just the three of us!" Sora insisted while eating some chips.

Yuri pondered the thought then spoke, "We can go to the beach. I want to be by the ocean for once."

"Yuri, we have a beach at Duel Academia." (y/n) spoke back.

"Not ones surrounded by my peers, I want to meet new people. I wanna see new faces." Yuri replied.

"I have to agree with Yuri on this." Sora stated.

"Alright then, let's go to the beach. Tomorrow." (y/n) smiled.