Playful Games (OlderBrother!Reiji x Sister!Reader x YoungerBrother!Reira)

Requested by: Lumaking7

_______

The (h/c) girl picked up a water gun as she stared down Reiji. The male scoffed and rested the water gun into his arms. Meanwhile the youngest was staring at the giant stuffed green lion. His eyes lit up as he looked up at the both of them. Reiji was going to win this, but (y/n) was persistent. She wouldn't let Reiji win, that's just wrong.

(y/n) glared down the male with a smirk. The owner of the stand counted down as they exchanged glares. Finally when he reached the word "go", they squired their water guns. As the items rose, Reiji was in the lead. (y/n) gritted her teeth then grunted. Reiji chuckled from the funny noises.

The (h/c) girl looked over at the male for a split second. She nodded to herself, (y/n) pointed the water gun at her brother. He jumped from the coldness of the water and gasped. She was spraying, which made Reiji stopped. Then (y/n) took her chance, she continued to spray at the hole.

Ding, ding, ding!!

(y/n) dropped the water gun and threw her arms up. She laughed and clapped while jumping up and down. Reiji was stunned, he was wet and upset. Reira giggled as Reiji sighed while staring at (y/n).

"That one sir! The green lion!" (y/n) laughed as she pointed at the giant stuffed animal.

The man grabbed the item and gave it to the small boy, "Here ya go."

Reira smiles, "Thank you, big sister..."

(y/n) squatted down and hugged her little brother, "Anything for you..."

Reiji finally spoke in a upset tone, "Yes that was quite, enlightening..."

"Oh lighten up you big baby! That was pure fun! Don't be a stick in the mud!" (y/n) laughed as she hip bumped her older brother.

Reiji sighed and glared, "Thanks to you I'm wet."

"Though all is fair in love and war!" Yuya giggled as he walked by winking.

Reiji smirked at Yuya and winked back. (y/n) stuck out her tongue from disgust. Reira looked at the both of them while playing with the stuffed animal.