Look Here (Uncle!Reiji x Niece!Reader)

Requested by: Lumaking

___________

"Uncle Reiji give me the stuffed bunny, now please." (y/n) stated as she hugged the green bunny.

"No, don't you have many of those already? Also aren't you a little bit too old for stuffed animals?" Reiji sighed as he fixed his glasses.

"Pleeeease?! This is the last one!"

"No, we're at the mall for shopping for new clothes. Not for useless toys."

"Oh boo hoo, Uncle Reiji I want at least one!" (y/n) pouted.

"Let's go, maybe later." He replied as he walked out of the store.

(y/n) placed the bunny down and followed behind the tall man. She straightened out her posture and cracked her back. (y/n) then tugged on Reiji's sleeve and pointed at a stand. They were selling scarves and other pieces of simple clothing.

Reiji rolled his eyes and continued to make his way to another store. (y/n) groaned and followed behind her uncle. She leaned on him as they walked around the whole mall. (y/n) hugged his arm and groaned. This was boring for her. Walking around and shopping for new clothes. Boring.

"Plegh." She mumbled.

"Stop that." Reiji replied.

"Uncle Reiji, I wanna go home and sleep." (y/n) pouted.

"Later, I promise. Be patient now." He yawned.

"I want the stuffed bunny."

"You'll get it."

"Really?!"

"No."