Eleven

Will's POV:

I barely remember what happened.

Nadia was taking off my equipment, I bent down to pick it back up, and next think I knew, I was out cold.

My eyes opened slowly. I was in a dark room, that was being monitored from above.

I opened my mouth to speak, but found that I had no words to spare. Something has to be blocking my voice, because I'm never nervous.

"It's a special drink we gave you." A familiar, unwanted voice said.

I turned my head towards the direction of his sound, and found Kade standing there himself.

I looked at him, wanting to know what he was talking about.

"We can read your thoughts with this special new machinery." He walked over, and patted his hand down on something hard in front of me.

Could that be glass?

"Some of the finest glass, actually." he responded, wiping a small smudge off of it.

I turned my head around the whole area. I was in a tube. A large, glass tube.

Every part of my body was hooked up to some wire. I went to bang my fist against the glass, but I couldn't move them.

"You'll have no luck with that." Kade began, "It's very high quality. Not something easily broken. Not to mention, these wires make it impossible to move."

I tried to yell at him. To say how stupid this plan was. I knew Ella would come for me and-

"You're girl?" Kade asked, pulling over a chair, and sitting down in it right in front of me, "I've heard from a trusted source, that you two are kind of in a rough era, right?"

Nadia.

She must have told him everything.

"Not only did she tell us everything, she completed her assignment." He smirked.

I looked at him once again with a confused expression.

"It was all part of a plan. We recruited her to cause conflict between you and Ella, so you'd both be distracted, and easy to eliminate." He explained.

I tried to break free from the wires, but it was no use.

"Originally we wanted Ella, but Nadia decided you would be better, because we know for a fact Ella would come after you." He fixed his shirt, "Once we kill Ella, we'll let you go."

My eyes widened in shock.Kill Ella? How dare he say something like that.

I clenched both of my fists. Words can not even describe how mad I am right now.

I wanted to yell so badly- I wanted to fiercely attack him with my words, but no matter how hard I tried, I could only spare 7 words, in a raspy, quiet voice.

"If you touch her, I'll end you."

Kade stiffened a bit. He must not have thought I could speak yet, for her looked at his watch.

"He shouldn't be able to speak at all for another three hours." He yelled to the people up above, watching us through bulletproof glass probably.