The Dare

"I cannot belive she dared me to do that?!" my name was Sarah. i was a girl who was...not too popular, and not too unpopular, and I was finally reaching the hilight of my 15th birthday party playing truth or dare with my only friend there... Rebecca. being a wild child at heart, whenever someone would ask me "truth or dare", I will always reply "Dare!!" with as much enthuziasim as I could conjure. finally the dare pops up that could change my life forever. " I dare you," Rebecca, said, "to ask Max Stevens out!" My heart stopped beating at that instant. Rebecca knew that i have had a crush on Max from the day i layed eyes on his. with choppy skater cut blond hair with beautiful clear blue eyes. i have always been afraid to talk to him considering...he is always woth his "pack." All i could say was "WHAT?!" rebeccca knew she had gotton to me from seeing the shock and fear on my face."i will do ANYTHING else...just not this'" i pleaded. "nope," Rebecca smirked. "Tomorrow!!" By now rebecca was sqealing with delight. i was fed up with Rebecca's squealing...so i started a pillow fight!! from the first time i wacked Rebecca in the head, i knew i was in trouble. rebecca was the best pillow fight gal i have ever meet...but i ill do anything to get away from the Max subject. as Becca and i lay in bed, silence putting an eerie distance between us, i had to ask again. "Why do you want me to ask him out? i would have done anything else and you know that?! i wont be mad...i just need to know!" I had rebecca's attention. no matter how mad we were at eachother, she was always a great listener. " i just wanteed you to conquer your fears of Max. He is just a boy...if he rejects you, it wont ruin your life. i will come over and comfort you and we will eat all the ice cream that can fit into our stomachs...does that sound ok?" Rebecca questioned. i could hear her holding her breath hopeing that i would confidently say yes as if there was no problem at all. "Fine...i will get my heart broken and then act as if it is all ok...thanks for careing!!" i yelled. i knew after the words had poped out that i had hurt Rebecca. she didnt reply from then and the rest of the night was filled with crickets chirping, owls hooting, and a distant silence between Rebecca and i. but for now, that was ok with me.

Authors Note:

Alrite guys...i updated, wat do ya think? i am proud of it!! gtg study for a sci. test and a history test.(SO MANY FLIPPEN TESTS IN MY SKOOL!!!) well....keep voteing and rateing!!!

R%nn