chapter 4

my heart was still racing after what he said. i replyed what he said and did over and over.

*FLASHBACK...from like 2 minutes ago*

i waited and waited for an answer. finally he looked me in the eyes and said"sure." i let out a sigh of relief and then it got complicated. "the only problem is," he said," is that it cant really be a date and i cannt stay that long. i got a date with my girlfriend, veronica, at 8:00 PM. hope you dont mind. i am looking forward to it!" my heart sank as he walked away. "i will see you at 5:00" he yelled with a grin as bright as the sun on his face. i couldn't take it anymore...i went, sat behind a tree, and cried. i cried and cried. i kept replying what happened over and over.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

i missed two classes just crying behind the tree. i knew that he was the only one that i really liked and now i felt as if my heart was ruined. i was almost wondering if i should cancel the "date." i knew that my heart would hurt every time i would see him. finally, one of the teachers found me and brought me back to my misery. tow more periods i kept saying to myself. if you make it through these two more periods without breaking down in the middle of class....you will not be laughed at hysterically. i couldn't take it anymore. i just did it agin. i raced out of the room...teacher at my heels...rushing as fast as i possibly could to the bathroom. normally it was disgusting, but for now, it was my only place away from looking at Max. the teacher rushed in after me and i plopped down on the floor and started crying. with my teacher still hyproventalating after chasing me down the hallway and me still in hysterics...it was awfully noisy. when my teacher looked me in the eyes..i think she could tell i needed some space. she left the bathroom without another word as i was left there...drowning in a pool of tears.

Authors Note:

heartbreaking huh? keep reading to find out what happens next!!

R%nn