Chapter 11

i standed and standed there. niether veronica nor myself saw it nessesary to talk. veronica was the first to break the silence. "OKI...WHAT HAPPENED?! I DONT SEE WHY SHE WOULD JUST PICK UP A GUN AND SHOOT HERSELF! SHE WAS FINE UNTIL YOU MENTIONED SEEING ME! WHY?!" i didn't answer...i couldn't answer. i was swallowed up by the silence and had no choice but to answer. "i ddidn't know you were my sister! i had no clue!" then the question hits me. "Did you know mom and me and mom know you and you guys just decided not to tell me ANYTHING?!" veronica, the stronger, older sister took her turn to crack and had tears streaming down her perfect face. "IM SORRY...im sorry. me and mom had a deal that we wouldn't say anything to you...we were just trying to protect you. she only had you with dad." she looked in my eyes while saying the whole entire truth of what happened before i was born. "two years before she had you with dad, mom was taken from the streets while walking home and was raped. i was what was created. she couldnt do anything about it. she had no choice but to give me away...she could never tell dad. i spent most of my life at an orphanage. one day, i found out about my mom and her name. i came to see her and she has been nurturing me ever since,,,whenever you wernt around. i think that is why dad left, he found out. i am so sorry. i was the reason you grew up without a dad. please dont be mad at me!" i kept looking at her in the eyes, searching for a sign that this was all a joke and that when i blink, this will all be over. it wasnt. out of no where, a moan brought me back to reality. i turned to my waking concious mother. "what are we going to do with her?" before she said ANYTHING, she took a glass of water off of my bed stand and silenced her for a little while longer.

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG!! IM SOOO SRY!! THAT WUZ HORRIBLE!! I HAVE A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK!! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS...LEAVE A NOTE :) TX