chapter 10

"Mom...please put the gun down. you are overreacting. you did nothing wrong. i was the bad guy here. no need to punish yourself," i said. as calmly as possible. i couldn't believe it. my mother had finally gone crazy. after all these years of staying calm...and this is what happenes in the end. "NO...YOUR LYING. WE ARE ALL LYING. I AM THE BAD GUY! ME!!" i looked at her as she said these words and say the craze in her eyes. i am clueless now. do i run at her to try and take the gun away and risk her possible shooting me or herself? or should i stay and say a silent prayer as i reach for the phone to dial 911. THE PHONE!!! i reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone, silently. i then saw her tear her gaze away from me and look to my dresser and my belongings. i was ok with that. it could possible be the last time she did. i pulled my phone put and dialed the numbers 911. she looked at me suddenly. "Don't call the police honey! it will just be one quick shot and i will be out of your hair. i promise." she almost looked hesitant to take the shot. "dont do it mom. there will be so many things you will miss out on. me getting married, graduating collage, having my first child! dont you want to be able to expereance that?! can you do this for me?" suddenly out of no where came a crash. my mother was just standing there, frozen in time before she fell over on her face. still in the same position. i almost thought that she had shot herself and i was too lost in thought to notice, but then i saw the scattered glass around the floor. behind my mother's limp body was standing Veronica. "Sorry i was late sis."

SOOOOOOO SRY THAT IT WAS SOOOOOOOO SHORT. I RAN OUT OF THING TO WRITE ABOUT. I DIDNT GET THE COMMENTS AND VOTES I WANTED, BUT I AM A VERY NICE PERSON AND DECIDED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER! ARENT I SO NICE?! I HOPE YOU KEEP READING AND COMMENETING...LUV YA

R%NN

P.S. SRY ABT NOT HAVING THE AUTHORS NOTES 4 A WHILE. I AM SO F****** BUSY :P