Busted

Lmao, the photo is edited really bad 😂😂 don't judge please, Alicia Josipovic doesn't have any matching photos.

Finally arriving at the cozy house that belonged to her brothers fiancé, Kai let out hollered barks. Indicating that her and her pack brothers have arrived from the ride home.

After explaining to Jared and Paul how she ended up at the Blacks house on the day before Valentine's Day, on the day she was supposed to do community service, Jared dropped a bomb.

He imprinted at school today.

On a girl named Kimberly Conweller, he was going to introduce her to Kai as soon as Kai was allowed to come back to school. If Kimberly wasn't going to pee her pants at the sight of the 16-year old girl, that is. Apparently everyone at school is still talking about the she-wolf. What else did she expect? Not much happens in a small town like La Push.

Sam stormed out of the house and in Kai direction while Kai jumped out of the bed of the truck.

"Kaia Uley!" He yelled out. Confused, Kai rose her eyebrow at her brother and glanced at her brothers and Emily who appeared in the doorway after she heard her fiancé slam a phone down and storm outside after hearing a car pull up.

"What Sam?"

Sam got into her face and angrily growled out. "Why didn't you tell me you imprinted!"

"You imprinted?! Since when?" Jared asked ridiculed and slightly upset.
Glancing from her brother to Jared and back to her brother she looked shocked.

Sam answered for her. "A few weeks before she got suspended." He crossed his arms.

Kai looked even more surprised, but refusing to let Sam win she controlled her face and crossed her arms. Forcing her eyes to narrow she hissed. "I don't know what your talking about."
Scoffing, Sam looked of into the woods and with a fake laugh, he glared into his sisters face again. "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about little sis, Billy Black just called me to inform me his sons imprinter is at his house with motorcycles, then proceeded to explain what really happened that night of the accident. You know, the one where you saved their lives but didn't even inform us you imprinted." He growled out.

Jared and Emily, who didn't know, let out surprised gasps while Paul just clenched his fists in anger. He knew what was coming and turned to walk into the woods, before he phased and ruined another pair of clothes.

"And don't think I didn't know that you only told Paul." Sam talked louder, upon hearing Paul's footsteps. Making him stop dead in his tracks.

Sam turned his body slightly to the rest of the Pack family, so he could talk to Kai and Paul. Chuckling he looked from the shocked Paul to the fuming Kai. "You really think you could keep it a secret Kai? You think Jared and I didn't notice how you two became secretive and acted so suspicious whenever Billy was mentioned?" Sam turned to Paul and saw him getting angry.

"You should've known better Paul, you're older then her and I thought I told you to take care of my sister? That includes telling me if something has happened that involves her!" Sam angrily gritted at Paul. "Do you think I'm stupid Sam? That I wanted to end up in this situation? I know that keeping it a secret was wrong but-." Paul was cut off by Sam yelling.

"Then why did you?!" He asked frustrated. Paul clenched his jaw tightly. "Do not judge, Sam! Don't stand there and tell me that you would be happy for your girlfriend if she imprinted on someone else. That you would happily announce to her older brother, that the spirits think you aren't good enough for her and paired her up, with the goddamn Rightful Alpha of all people!" He yelled out in anger. Kai's eyes widened slightly.