Kai's Birthday Part 2

The next morning.

"Is she still sleeping?" A deep voice asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why though. She went to bed around ten." A soft female voice answered. "How are you guys going to wake her up? Kaia is going to be very mad at you, she hates waking up early. She doesn't even wake up for school around this time." The woman asked.

"With water and music of course!" Another deep male voice spoke, chuckling in himself.

The woman laughed softly and put her hand on the first guy's shoulder. "Well good luck, I'm not going to defend you two loco's." With that, the woman walked away again.

"I still don't understand how her nice and caring mother could've raised such a weirdo as Kai." The second guy said. "Well Jared, w'ell just have to find out ourselves." The first guy chuckled. He picked up a bucket he brought with him and walked towards the bathroom. "Paul, YOU're her boyfriend." Jared pointed at Paul.

"Yeah but I'm not a Kai-encyclopedia." Paul shrugged. Jared shook his head at his pack brother.

"Now that I mention it, HOW exactly did you two end up together?" Jared asked. "I thought you didn't 'do' relationships? AND Sam said you two didn't imprint on each other." He continued.

In the bathroom, Paul put the bucket in the sink and turn the faucet on. Filling the bucket and turned toward his friend to answer him. "We didn't imprint on each other, we both hate it."
"Then how?" Jared asked again.

Paul sighted and looked at the direction of his girlfriends room. "I don't know, the first time I phased... She was there and explained everything. She calmed me down with her voice, no. With her presence. And I instantly got this weird, feeling toward her." Paul spoke. Jared looked shocked at his brother. Surprised that he could be such a softy. "What, a girl who doesn't throw her boobs in your face, helps you and you instantly love her?" Jared concluded, leaning against the doorpost of the bathroom.

Paul growled at Jared, slowly starting to tremble. His temper kicked in. "Alright alright! Relax dude." Jared put his hands in the air, slightly scared of his temperamental brother. "The bucket is filled." Jared noticed.
Paul turned the faucet of and got the bucket out from the sink. "Get the music." Paul said. Jared nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

Together they entered their pack sisters bedroom.

There she was. Looking beat up in bed. In her yoga pants and sports bra, still sound asleep in her bed, tired from her patrol round the night before. "Man, Sam must still be pissed about the killings in Seattle and those hikers. She looks exhausted." Jared commented. Paul nodded at his words and looked at Jared. "Should we do it? I mean she looks tired as hell."
Jared contemplated, but then shook his head at his brother. "It's her birthday and I think it would be fun, I'm sure she'll think the same thing. And I got her favorite song already." He said.

Paul sighted and went to get in position.

"Put the music on the highest volume." Paul said. Jared turned to the speaker set in Kai's room and put his iPod in it. 'Mimosa' from Empires girl group started swinging in the room.

'We're sipping bottom less mimosa
Pour me another dose-a
it's 10am we're partying
Still going getting loca
That bottom less mimosa
My champagne super nova
It's 10am we're partying
come on let's have a toast-a.

All the girls in their yoga pants'

Kai started groaning and put her head deeper into her pillow. But as she did that, Paul dumped the bucket over her body. "AHH! WHAT THE HELL!!!?" She screamed, fully awake now.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
"Uuurrggg," Kai groaned, rolling her eyes. "I HATE YOU TWO!" She screamed.