Chapter 1

Katie POV

"Hey Katie, Em! Wanna come over to my house later?" "Yea sure. My parents are out of town and my bro is out with some friends." I replied. "Yea let's meet here after school." Em said. "Cool. Hurry the bells are about to ring!" Andrew yelled as we ran to our first class getting in just before the bell rang.

-------------------------------------------AFTER SCHOOL------------------------------------------------

"So are we going or not?" I asked annoyed. "Okay I'm ready." Andrew finally said. We walked to Andrews house to work on some homework when we heard Angela, Andrews mom, yell "Andrew is that you if it is come down and bring your friends if they came!" Me and Em gave Andrew questioning looks and he just shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'I don't know lets go check it out.'

We went down to their basement to see what Andrews parents had wanted. When we got down there we were met by a large hole in the wall. "This is the Hollin Dimension Portal!" Carl, Andrews father introduced, the two adults completely ignoring their 'No unauthorized personal in the Lab' rule. "This portal is supposed to break into any dimension we choose." Angela said handing Carl another cord. "And we will see the Ghost Zone in 3... 2... 1!" Carl yelled as he plugged in the two cords, a few sparks came out but after that, nothing.

"Well I guess it doesn't work." Carl said disappointed "Oh honey, we'll work on it later after our dinner date." Angela said going up to kiss and hug Carl. "AHHHH PDA!!!!" Andrew screamed covering his eyes. "Oh man up!" I yelled at him. "Bye kids. Please be careful and don't mess with anything while we're gone." Angela said going up the stairs with Carl following close behind.

"Hey Andrew, you should go in there and see if you can't fix it" Em said trying to push Andrew to go into the portal. "Are you kidding? If I do anything to their portal thing, I'M DEAD!" Em kept trying to push Andrew to go into the portal.

After about 5-10 minutes of arguing I finally said "I'll go in" I had tried to take it back but it was too late after Andrew threw me a suit to where. "Ohhhh. Do I have to?" I asked him. "Unfortunately, yes you do." I groaned. Andrew went upstairs and came back down with what looked like clothes sewing supplies along with a box of art supplies. "Here you can decorate it." He said handing me the two boxes of supplies. "Okay, well what are we waiting for lets get started!"

After about 10 minutes of decorating the suit we came up with an awesome design. On the right arm was a black sleeve that cut a little bit away from the collar in a diagonal line towards the shirt line, left sleeve was white and from where the black sleeve color cut off and a black collar, white pants that at the knee black cut off from the whiteness of the pants and black boots, along with a right white glove and a left black glove. (Basically Danielle's outfit alternated and without the DP logo)

After we finished working on my suit i put it on and started walking towards the portal while Andrew took the supplies and put it back where they went. "Are you sure you wanna do this? I was just joking around with Andrew." Em asked me. I nodded yes just as Andrew came back down.

"Okay I'm ready." I said walking into the large hole in the wall. I tripped on a cord and grabbed the wall when I got my barrings right again i noticed that i pushed the ON button on the wall. I then felt a sharp pain going through me and I heard screaming. Noticing it was my own I heard my two best friends screaming my name. I tried to reply but the only thing that came out of my mouth was more screams. When the pain eventually stopped it was then that I let darkness take over and I had passed out, falling to the cold hard ground.

A.N Okay well that's the first chapter done. Hope you guys are finding this story to your liking. Remember I DO NOT OWN DANNY PHANTOM. If i did it would be so much longer.

Vote

Comment

Follow

If you want.