Chapter 11

Katie Pov

I opened the door and walked over to him. "Bro, get up" I said pushing him back and forth. How is he not awake? I heard deep chuckling and Jared turned towards me I gasped at what I saw.

I was tackled to the ground by Jared. He started attacking me with tickles, I was giggling uncontrollably. "J-J-Jared! St-St-Stop! Hahahaha!" I wiggled out of his grip and ran down the stairs. I ran around my mom in the kitchen and out the back door.

I ran around the corner of the house trying to catch my breath. I heard Jared ask my mom where I went. I didn't hear any reply. Strange, normally she would either tell him where I went or-

Oh no. She would point at where I went. I shifted and turned invisible. Jared came around the corner. "I'm gonna getcha!" He had a confused look when he didn't see me. "What the?" I stood very still. If I made a noise I was dead meat.

I started floating up and I flew around back behind Jared and shifted back. I tackled and pinned him down. "Katie 1, Jared 0" I said triumphantly. "You got lucky." he then smirked. "Best two outta three!" He tackled me to the ground with more tickles. I half screamed half laughed. "You two we have to go!" our mom yelled as we got up off the ground.

We went back inside and I rushed up the stairs and grabbed my messenger bag with my phone, earphones, and some other stuff. I skipped down the stairs and met with my mom and Jared. "Where's Dad?" I asked wondering where he was. He always went to church with us. "He went on a business trip this morning. Your father is going to be gone for a few weeks." she said frowning, and grabbing her purse. "Lets go. Come on, we don't have all day!" out mom said ushering us out the front door and to the van we have.

As we were driving I was thinking about last night. I wonder when training is gonna start. Looking out the window in the very back of the car, hidden from anyone in the front, I see Danny. What the?! What is he doing here!? "Danny?" Jared turns towards me. "What? Did you just say Danny?" he asked with confusion. "No no! I didn't say anything." I said trying to get him to turn back around. "Are you okay lil sis? You seem shaken up." Jared said worried. "No, nope. I'm just fine." I quickly grabbed my phone out of my bag.

----------Three Hours Later ------------

When church was over we went out to lunch at some fancy place I didn't care to remember the name of. "Hey mom? Can I go to Em's place?" I asked as we were exiting the restraraunt. "Sure sweetie, just be careful." she said smiling at me. "I can walk, it'll shorten your drive." I said closing the door behind Jared. "Go ahead." I nodded and started walking in the direction of Em's neighborhood.

When I got to a closed off alleyway I shifted and made myself invisible. I started flying really fast towards Em's house. As soon as I got to her house I knocked in her window still invisible. Em looked around confused, I made myself visible and she jumped. She started toward the window and opened it. "Spill."

About 30 minutes later Em knew the story Danny told Andrew and I last night. "That's," she said. "Crazy?" I finished for her, she nodded. "When are you gonna start training?" she asked going to her bookshelf looking for something. " I don't kn-" I was cut off by a knocking at the window.

Though I was slightly surprised by who it was. I was expecting it, sooner or later. Better sooner than later.

And that's it for this chap, I'm trying to get this long enough. writing things when you are starting to run out of ideas to use that work with what's going on, can be hard at times. Tell me who YOU think it is at the window!!!!!

A: A new enemy?

B: A mentor?

C: Or one of the Danny's

D: Unknown character

Tell me who ya think it is!!!

Katie is gone!

FCV