Chapter 5

"Jarod?" I asked. He came into my room and gave a very big bear hug. "What's wrong?" I asked I could tell there was lots of worry in his face. "Did you see the news? I didn't know if you were okay or not." he said with so much worry I think for once he truly cared about where I was and what I was doing.

After an hour of trying to catch Jarod up on what has happened over the time he has been gone, excluding me becoming half ghost, I finally got to where Jarod would go to his room. "Jarod, I'm gonna go to Andrew's. See ya in a few hours." I shouted up the stairs to hear Jarod slam his door open and racing down the steps to give me a big bear hug.

"Bye lil' sis." Jarod said before I went out the door. As I was heading towards Andrew's house I heard screaming. I ran faster as the screams got louder. When I found where the screams were coming from I was in complete and utter shock.

"HELP!!!!!!!" Andrew screamed. I jumped into the nearest alley and went ghostly. When I flew out of the alley the monster was gripping Andrew, and four others kids that I saw attemping to flee from the park. "Hey! Big, Fat, and Ugly. Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" I yelled flying at full speed then punching it dead in the face. "AHHHHH!!!!" the 4 little kids were the highest in the air and Andrew was close enough to the ground to catch 2. That meant I had to catch the other 2 kids. "I gotcha!" I said catching them and setting them back down next to their mother.

"Thank you so much!" She said to me. But before I could reply I was hit with a ghost ray, crashing into the music store. "Aw man I loved this place!" I said to myself flying out of the store. "You will pay for that!" I yelled shooting it with a ghost ray. "Katie!" Andrew yelled at me. "What" I asked landing down next to him. "My parents made this and I got your text saying to meet you at the park. So I brought this." Andrew said taking out a thermos from his backpack. "For what, soup?" I asked very confused. "Well, my parents said that its supposed to be a temporary containment for ghosts, but it doesn't work yet." He replied to me. "Well how am I supposed to get it to wor-" I didn't get to finish before I got hit again.

"Katie!" Andrew yelled. I crashed into the wall of an apartment building disturbing people inside. "Hey, What's the bid idea!?" People inside started to yell as I pryed myself off the wall. "What the heck are you anyway?" I yelled at it. "BLAAAHGRARRG" it screamed. "Well I guess that works too." I said grabbing the thermos. "I hope this works." I said to myself opening it up and pointing it at the monster. The thermos started to glow and then a bright blue beam shot out of it encasing the monster and trapping him into the thermos.

 "That..... was ........ AWESOME!!!!" I scream. I can't believe that worked. "How'd you get it to work?" Andrew asked me. "No idea." I replied. "So um, wanna go back to my house?" he asked. "Sure why not?" And with that I went into an alley and turned back into Katie Deweed.

On the way to Andrew's house I get a call from Em. "Hello?" I said answering. "Katie! I need you to come by my house NOW!!!!!" Em said panicked and rushed. "What was that about?" Andrew asked me. "I don't know but Em sounded really panicked and we have to go to her house NOW." I said go ghostly without second thought and grabbing Andrew so we could go to Em's house ASAP.

A.N Okay I know its not THAT long but i tried okay. So I am truly sorry about this update taking so long to come BUT I DID IT!!!!!! So anyway i am going to try and get more updates out more but my schedule for school makes me go across the entire school at the end of the day and thats when i get tired. So yea I have my issues settled and my time managment is better. So I hope enjoyed this and See ya Later 

Katie out! PEACE!!!!!!!!

Follow

Vote

Comment

If ya want!