Chapter 10

Katie Pov

"You'll see" Dani said with a smirk. "Okay what's with the smirking?" Em says her voice cracking a bit from lack of use. "I'll tell you later" I said to her planning on telling her tomorrow after church. "Yes the story is far to long to tell you again from ourselves," ClockWork said. "Wait are you leaving?" Andrew asks. All ClockWork can do is nod sadly. "Though we leave a few blocks away!" Dani said very very cheerfully. I smiled at her she was just like me.

"Well I must leave now" ClockWork said about to leave. I don't know what to do. "Will I see you again?" I asked ClockWork, he nodded disappearing in a clock form. "So where do we start?" I asked turning towards Danny. "Well first things first, sleep. You'll need the rest." Danny said. "How are we gonna get home?" Em asked referring to herself and Andrew.

"Well Katie's parents know I'm here, but not you." Andrew said looking at Em. "I'll take you home." Dani said with a smile. "Well okay then." Em said. "We'll explain everything tomorrow," Danny said walking towards the window. "Do you guys go to the same school we do?" Andrew asked as Danny shifted as well as Dani. "Yes, yes we do."

Danny flew out the window while Dani had grabbed a hold of Em following after Danny. "This whole Danny and Dani thing is going to get confusing," I said still looking at the window. "Yep," Andrew said standing up and walking towards the door.

When Andrew left I got changed into some comfy sweatpants and an old t-shirt. Once I turned off the light I hopped into bed and fell asleep right as my head hit the nice fluffy pillow.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was in some place, I didn't know what it was. It had doors, doors and even more doors. The surrounding were different shades of green. What is this place? How do I get out? Where am i? Who is there, or what? All these questions and more ran through my head as I continued to float around passing many places.

I woke up all hot and sweaty. "Just a dream," I say to myself looking at the clock next to me. 8:18 a.m. Might as well get up and get ready for church. I got some clothes suitable for church and got into the shower.

When I got out of the shower it was about 8:43. How long was I in there? I dusted off the time and get dressed. Once fully clothed I skipped down the steps and jumping off at the last two. I could smell eggs, bacon, and muffins coming from the kitchen.

"Morning sleepy head." my mom said flipping an egg onto a plate, handing it to me. "How did you sleep? You slept from when Andrew brought you home to this morning. What got you so tired?" she jabbered on as I sat at the dining table. I ate my eggs and bacon greedily.

"Running. Lots of running." I lied right through my teeth. I could usually lie pretty well but I didn't feel that confident that she bought it. She said a sarcastic 'mhm' as she pulled out muffins of the oven. I rinsed my dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I grabbed a muffin and started nibbling on it.

"Katie, can you go wake up your brother?" my mom asked me as she was putting her oven mitt away. "Sure," I said plainly racing up the stairs and around the corner to my brothers door. I knocked and said "Jared! Get your butt outta bed! Breakfast is ready and we have to go to church!" I could still hear snoring in his room.

I opened the door and walked over to him. "Bro, get up" I said pushing him back and forth. How is he not awake? I heard deep chuckling and Jared turned towards me I gasped at what I saw.

AND THATS A CLIFFHANGER IF I EVER SAW ONE!!!!! I am uploading this chapter from my phone. If you don't have my Katie's Update Journal in your library then you don't know that I'm going to try to get some stuff done before thanksgiving. Maybe do some chapters at my dads on my phone. But he doesn't have Internet so I won't be able to upload any chapters. So I am going to upload after thanksgiving break. So Bye!

Katie's gone! *whoosh noise and Katie disappears*

FVC