CHAPTER 24;]

Today i have a lunch date, i'm not nervous but i'm excited of course. I am not going to get dresses up at all becuase there is no reason too, besides it's only lunch not dinner and besides, I've been on a date with Jack before so i have nothing to be afraid of.

My last class ended and i packed up all my book up and slid them into my overfilled backpack then zipped it up and put it on my shoulders. Once i made it out the class and out the school, i stated to walk home with Cameron

'' So, how is the new Magcon?'' i asked

'' Fine but we kicked out Jacob Satorius'' Cam answered

'' Why? that's just sick!'' i said in disgust

'' Lets end this conversation'' Cameron said '' i don't wanna get into it ''

'' Whatever'' I said then walking ahead

You might be thinking '' What is she doing, hope she knows you get lunch at school'' You might not be thinking that but I'm gonna pretend you are for the sake of this chapter . I made it that Destiny skipped lunch at school so she could go on this lunch date with Jack. Hope that clears things up and stops you from pulling your hair out because it doesn't make sense ;)

I walked up to my room. Wait wait wait, let me re-say that. I GALLOPED up yo my room and SLAMMED my door shut. I walked up to my wardrobe and looked for a casual outfit. I did soon after and the outfit consists of a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a white crop top that says #squadgoals, i rummaged around the bottom of my wardrobe and found my black and white converse. I also looked out a black zipper to complete the outfit.

A few hours of waiting Jack turned up at my door ready to go out. I stepped out into the cold air to get to Jacks car, and the worst thing is that he wont tell me where we are going...........

hey, sorry for the late and short upload. i wanted to make the date a different chapter because there is gonna be some action.

comment
share
vote
thanks
Rebecca Xx