The mute girl (vampire/witch story) - Chapter nineteen part 2

Chapter 19 part 2

STACY POV

I didn’t know if you tell Ron how I feel about Kale or not, I know that Ron won’t tell anybody if I admit that I love him so I took a deep breath then nodded.

“I love him,” I wrote to him. “Please don’t tell anybody,” I begged him.

He chuckled. “Don’t worry, I didn’t ask you so that I could rat you out,” he gave a smile and I smiled back. “So what are you going to do about it?”

I sighed. “I don’t know, I’m so confused with all of this. Sometimes I wish it never happened to me but sometimes I’m happy it happened to me because I met you and Kale.”

He gave me half smile. “I’m not goin-“ he trailed off when his phone buzzed, he read the message quietly then stood and grabbed his jacket. I ran up to him and the grabbed him by the wrist.

“What’s wrong? Where are you going?”

He opened his mouth to say something then he shut it. “It’s nothing, I just wanted to grab dinner for you,” he was obviously lying.

“Ron I know you’re lying,”

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “Fine, it’s kale,” he looked away then mumbled something I didn’t hear.

“What? I mouthed to him.

“He needs help right now,” he said with a sigh. “Before you could ask I don’t know what the problem is but he sent the address to where he is,”

“Can I come? Please,” he was about to object then he sighed and gave me my jacket; I gave him a thankful smile.

“But whatever the problem is you’re staying in the car.” He said as we walked to his car. He took the road towards the Vladimir’s castle, Ron turned on the radio as he drove. I didn’t even realize that it was dark now, I wonder how long Kale went to the castle for, and the castle is a long way from home.

After a long drive, Ron finally parked the car but weren’t at the castle we were in the woods, we both looked around that’s when he told me to stay quiet, at this moment he forgot that he told me to stay in the car. We slowly walked towards the bridge, we noticed the sides on the bridge were damaged and just then we heard noise. Behind us were five men, by their size yo could tell there were vampires.

“Where is Kale?” Ron angrily asked them.

“One of them laughed evilly. “What makes you think we have him?” he asked back.

“Yeah, what makes you think we have him?” another asked.

“Well, what are doing here?” Ron asked.

“Same goes for you, what are you doing here?” the first guy asked.

“Looking for kale,” Ron said angrily. “And why do you guys smell like him? Huh?”

“Maybe we just happen to use the same deodorant,” he smirked and that was it, Ron didn’t wait any longer on attacking him and I guess it was my cue to help him.

Two of them attacked me while the other three attacked Ron; I haven’t really gotten control of my powers yet. Why did this have to happen? These vampires were really fast; it kind of made me dizzy, I dodged the first punch. I was scared to make any move because I don’t want to pass out for three days again and this made me panic.

The two vampires kept on swinging punches at me very fast, this time it made me lose it. My hands produced fire flames just like the last time I fought, just then one of the vampires punched me and this made his hand to melt. It disgusted me seeing his hand melt like that but it made me feel good every time I use magic I feel good.

I began to produce more fire balls on my hands then shot it towards the vampires and they are too fast so they quickly dodged it, this made me angry and something unexpected happen. I felt the tree talking to me, the wind blew harder, and I felt my powers getting stronger. My whole body was in fire, I bet my eyes weren’t the same anymore and my hair wasn't black and white anymore, it was red now.

The other vampires stopped fighting with Ron and their attention was at me, I took this chance to ask them where kale was. I made the fire produce smoke written ‘where is Kale?’. They didn’t say anything or move, I sent some fire balls towards them.

“He’s under the bridge,” one of them said, this made me smirk and sent fire towards them making them all burn. I checked to make sure they all got burnt; I felt the fire blowing off my body slowly. A hand placed itself on my shoulder making me mute scream.

“It’s me,” Ron said making me sigh. “We have to find Kale now,” I nodded in agreement. He carried me on his back and he ran fast towards the bridge then went under it.

“Do you see him?” I shook my head in response and slowly slid off his back. We began to look around until Ron smelled him. “Over here,” he called out to me.

I quickly ran towards him and I saw Kale’s body in the water, his body was pouring out blood. Ron pulled out his body from the water; there were wounds almost every part of his body and tears fell on my face as I caressed his face.

“We need to take him back home and help him,” I told Ron.

He nodded in agreement. “But,” his face was terrified. “He won’t make it, its long way home,” this made my eyes widened at the thought of Kale dying.

“We can use my blood,”

Ron looked more terrified. “I’m not going to let you die too,” he shook his head. “You’ve used too much power already; you won’t survive if you give him blood,”

I took his hand and squeeze it. “I can’t let Kale die and I will make it, please?” he had tears in his eyes trying so hard to hold them back; he quickly gave me a hug.

“Good luck,” he said this made me cry too. He took my wrist and sliced it open with blood pouring out this made Kale’s body move a little bit. I slowly brought my wrist towards his lips, Kale’s mouth slowly opened. He licked on my wrist then his mouth engulfed my wrist taking all the blood that was leaking.

It was a bit painful when his fangs pierced through my skin, after a few seconds of him drinking my blood it brought pleasure to my body. I squeezed my fingers so hard so that I won’t do anything; he kept on drinking Ron told him to stop.

“Sorry,” he apologized; it felt so good to hear his voice again. I couldn’t hide my excitement and gave him a big hug than he returned quickly.

“Okay, you two we have to go back before someone find us here,” Ron said breaking our hug. We both nodded in agreement and went to the car.

“Do you know who is behind the attack?”

He looked at me then said. “Clive,” this shocked me, I shook my head whispering a no but he nodded his head saying yes. It can’t be Clive; he’s so nice and sweet. Why would he want to kill Kale?