The mute girl (vampire/witch story) - Chapter thirty six Part 2

Chapter 36 part 2

KALE POV

I’m starting to have a bad feeling about letting the Vladimir’s vampires join us, Drake wasn't interested in saving Stacy so why now?

“Are you sure about this?” Michael and Ron asked at the same time.

I shook my head. “But we need vampires you know that the Valens won’t let us walk out just like that without a fight,”

We were outside the Valens kingdom ready to strike but first we have to kill the guards that are blocking our way to burn down the trees. I walked over the Katanas I saw them looking at Stacy through the crystal ball and they were amazed I didn’t know why.

“Who’s that she’s talking to?” I asked them, in the crystal ball Stacy was talking to some old guy not really old but he looked like he was in his forties.

“That’s her father,” he said in shock, my eyes widened.

“What?” Michael said as he approached us, he looked carefully at the crystal ball. “Impossible, all these we thought he was dead when he held captive by the Valens,”

“Her dad is still alive?” Drake asked with a boring expression.

Everyone sighed at his question. “Then we have to change the plan because now it’s two people we are saving,” I told them.

“Do we have to save him too?” Drake asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy. “Yeah we should sometimes when we don’t use our powers for a very long time it takes time for it to work so he’s going to need our help,” Michael explained.

“Everyone we saving them both!” Ron shouted out to the others.

“They are in trouble!” one of the Katanas exclaimed. I quickly ran towards the crystal ball, I saw them being dragged out by the guards.

“Do they know that he’s a wizard?” i asked Michael.

“I don’t think so because if they did we would have heard about him and they would probably use him to gain powers,”

I looked at Stacy’s father he looked familiar but I couldn’t place it maybe we met I just don’t remember where. “We have to burn it down now,” I ordered.

The Madagarians burnt the trees using the power that was a lot much easier and faster. “Everyone, get ready as soon as they’re out the Valens will come after us,” Michael ordered.

We looked at the crystal ball we noticed that they don’t know that there’s fire in the building yet, Stacy and his dad were glancing at each other all the time almost like they were trying to tell each other something.

“They should notice their powers are working by now,” Drake said in a boring expression again, he was obviously trying to annoy us; we all decided to ignore him. The guards ran into the hallway then told them something as their eyes widened, Stacy shook her hand a little bit then looked at her dad and they both smiled at each other.

“Why are they smiling?” Drake asked we ignored again.

The guards were about to attack them but Stacy’s father took her hand and they joined their forces and blasted the room making sure they disappeared in time; I was scared what if she didn’t teleport herself?

We heard noises of people falling I turned around and there was Stacy with her dad on the ground.

“Stacy!” I ran towards her swept her off her feet hugging her as tightly as I could and she did the same too.

“Sorry guys you can do it later because right now we are being attacked and not were Drake is,” Ron broke us apart.

And we were definitely being attacked I was about to tell Stacy to run when she gave the look that made me stop and just smile and she smiled back.

It was half on the Valens army out here and we weren’t that many but we managed to defeat them, I knew that Clive is not that stupid to send all his vampires out here to be dead. When we won we got as far away from the Valens kingdom as we could.

“Nice to meet you again Mark,” Michael greeted Stacy’s father. “But how are you still alive after what happened?”

I wrapped my arms around Stacy’s waist at that moment I forgot that Drake was here luckily he didn’t see us so I quickly unwrapped my arms as we listened to what her dad was going to say.

“Well as you all know I had to fight the Valens but I had help from some of the Vladimir but still we weren’t enough to fight them off but I got help from a little kid who was from the Vladimir kingdom and apparently he was a prince,”

“You met my twin brother?” Drake quickly asked when he heard that. “Do you know where he is?”

He shook his head. “I don’t know where he went, I only led him to safety and he saved my life by biting me,”

That was really thoughtful of the kid to bite him but why didn’t he come back for him, is he still alive?

“How come he never came back for you?” Drake asked with fear so many people were surprised to see this side of Drake. “What if he’s not alive anymore?”

“We don’t know that for sure maybe he just lost his way back home,” he tried to comfort him. “Once he finds his way back he’ll come,”

Stacy grabbed my arm and led me towards his father, now that I know this is he’s biological dad I feel so nervous to meet with him.

When her father saw us approaching him he gave me a look. “So you must be the famous Kale that Stacy told me about,” he shook my hand very tightly luckily for our vampire strength I didn’t feel the pain.

“Yes sir,” Stacy looked at her dad with a big smile then wrote.

“We have a lot of catching up to do,”

He nodded then looked back at me. “So if you’re the Vladimir’s bodyguard why did they allow you to date the one person that they need to make them powerful?” he asked very curiously.

I laughed nervously. “They don’t know, it’s secret between us and the Madagarians,”

“And why would the Madagarians trust you?”

“Mark that’s enough we can talk about that later and we can’t risk Drake or anyone from the Vladimir kingdom over hear us,” Michael said with authority.

Just then Drake came over for second I thought he heard us. “We have unfinished business here to do,” he said with anger. “Hand over Stacy then we can all go in peace,”

DRAKE POV

My mind was filled with thoughts of my twin brother, what if he’s still out there? All alone without his family.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. “What are you doing here?” I asked the Bradley’s. “You know you can’t be seen here at all,”

“We know but we wanted to know how the progression is going,” he said.

“That man over there,” I pointed at Stacy’s dad, he was talking to Kale and I wonder why. “That’s Stacy’s biological dad,”

“This is not good,” Mrs. Bradley said.

“So we only have one option to do it the hard way,” I told them then went over where Stacy was. “We have unfinished business here to do,” I said with anger she can’t live happily especially after founding her dad when I haven’t found my brother yet. “Hand over Stacy then we can all go in peace,”