The mute girl (vampire/witch story) - Chapter forty one

Chapter 41

STACY POV

Drake was so excited about today because today is the day he’s going to poison me with eresthma first then thaima would be the next day, the thought of it made me sick. I have to go through of that pain again, my eyes turning black and not being able to talk and i don't know how this thaima will make me feel.

I sighed as I got out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body; I miss Kale, Ron and my father. It’s still hard to believe that my adoptive parents only took me in for money and all that love they showed me was all fake.

There was a knock on the door, I quickly ran to open it. “Ron!” I said happy to see him, he smiled at me I was about to hug but he stopped me then looked down at me; I followed his gaze then blushed.

“Sorry I’ll go put something on,” I quickly ran back to the bathroom and dressed myself then ran to my room where Ron was standing looking at the ground; luckily my room has a bathroom in it.

He went straight to the point. “Kale wants to see you before…you know,” he trailed off not wanting to say it.

“I want to see him to, but how?” I asked him. “Drake has placed guards in front of my room and I walk around this without having a guard with me and I can’t even teleport myself because of the stupid alibo tree surrounding me,”

“He doesn’t know to see you either,” he said completely frustrated by Drakes doing.

We both sighed, I desperately wanted to see him, talk to him, hear his voice, feel him, kiss him, and more at least for the last time, especially since we argued before we were separated.

“Ahhh,” I screamed out of nowhere touching my head.

Ron quickly placed me on the bed. “What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

I shook my head but it only made it worse as I screamed again. “I don’t…know,” I tried to speak.

Ron ran to the bathroom and came back with a wet cloth and placed it on my head.

“Kale said he can read minds now,” I nodded slowly agreeing with him. “But somehow he can’t read yours, do you think maybe he’s trying to connect with your mind?” he asked, the pain slowly faded away. “Do you know anything that might be stopping him from reading yours?” he kept on asking.

I shook my head. “I don’t know either,”

“Maybe you two have a different way of connecting you just have to figure it out,” he gave me a smile. “I’m sorry,” he apologized. “I’m sorry for not being able to help you guys,”

I smiled at him. “It’s not your fault,”

The door flew open then Drake entered and smirked. “Are you ready, my love?” then shot a glare at Ron, slowly Ron made his way out of my room.

I was about to stand up when the pain came back again but this time it hurt really bad, almost like something was pulling my head and then it began to pull my body. I closed my eyes as Drake kept on asking what’s wrong with me then he called the guards but something happened I couldn’t hear Drakes voice anymore when I opened my eyes I wasn’t in my room anymore, I was in a dungeon. Did I teleport myself? But how? They said the alibo trees blocks witches powers.

“How did you get in here?” asked a guard who looked ready to slit my throat.

I didn’t know what to say to him as I looked around he was already approaching me luckily, one of the guards stepped in. “she’s the witch, if you hurt her we’ll be in so much trouble,” he told the other then looked at me. “Let’s get you out of here,” he said.