FIRST QUESTION YAY!!!!

Violet: We've got out first question!

Everyone: *cheers*

Violet: Okay, okay...settle down, let me read the question.

TazorQueen

WHAT WOULD AP DO IF SHE SAW PETE AND SAINT (his kid)

Violet: Well, *laughs* easy. (In AP mode) I would most likely hug him carefully and die of cuteness! I mean, I've seen pics of Pete and his kids and OMG they are so adorable!

TazorQueen

Ohhhh, I have a good question, about AP, what was her first kill? Or who, more specifically. Details please (:

Violet: *sighs* All right children, sit down...its story time...*clears throat* Well, it was after my ex girlfriend left me for a guy, and then got engaged to him after she told ME she wasn't the marrying type. I tried to let them be happy and keep the friendship, but one summer I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she told me; "I'm done being friends, Alex." And...that night I snapped. I don't know why. Of course, I have this...weird ability. When I'm on a certain mission, a song but one of the bands I listen to plays in my head and usually it has something to do with that nights kill. Anyways, I waited for my parents to fall asleep and I took a kitchen knife. I went to the park by the middle school where I knew they would be, knocked them out, and dragged them to my basement. That's what makes me different; I slowly torture my victims. Why? Well, as sadistic as it sounds, I enjoy the look of agony and fear on their faces. The bodies, well...I won't tell you where I keep those. ;)

Jeff: Jesus fücking Christ, Vi...damn. You're sick. At least most of us put them out of their misery quicker.

Violet: *shrugs* Okay...? That's why AP is different. She snapped and wanted everyone to feel the pain she does.

Jeff: So, she's just an angry teenager?

Violet: So? Weren't you?

*Jeff and Violet arguing in background*

Slenderman: *sighs* Well, don't be afraid to ask any questions!

A/N: Seriously, don't be scared. We won't bite...too hard ;) hehe ask away little monsters!
~Daddy❤❤❤❤