(\×°=°×/)

This has 52 parts, holy fuck.

Violet: I like Pandas! 20...okay, 10. I like them because they are the cute emo animals of the world! *smiles*

Jeff: Are you high? Anyways, I like wolves. 9.5, I guess...*shrugs* I like them because, first, they remind me of Smile...and second, because of the way they kill. One distracts the prey while the others attack from behind...I think it's cool.

BEN: *busy playing video games*

L.J: I like monkeys...

Slender & brothers: Uhh...

Sally: I like any animal that's adorable!!!

E.J: I like spiders. I know, not exactly what you were asking, but I like them because when they are born, certain species eat their mother.

SmileDog: Dogs, duh!

Hoodie/Masky: Lemurs! *look at each other shocked*

Jeff: *laughs at them* And you two say you aren't in love!

Homicidal Liu: I, particularly, like sloths...I think they're cute. (Seems like the animal he'd like, huh?)

Kagekao: Dogs. They are loyal and trustworthy...

Mira: *holding one of Kage's scarves* Yeah, keep thinking that...dogs, I'd say.

BOB: Pie.

The Rake: I...guess I would say a porcupine...for obvious reasons...

Violet: Well, that all for right now! Ask, Truth, and Dare us away! Bai! ❤

Jeff: Hey, Rake, you ever come out of the closet?

The Rake: Stop asking about the fucking closet! I don't get the joke!

E.J: You know, he's gonna figure that out and kill you, right?