...Prepare yourselves...

(I got lazy so now all questions are screenshotted)

TazorQueen

Violet: *laughs*

Jeff: *sighs* Well...I'm already embarrassed.

Homicidal Liu: Well, Jeff is my little brother, so...I met him when our mother gave birth to him.

Violet: Too wordy. I met Jeff after Slendy decided to train me to be a proxy. *laughs* He thought he was so cool...

Jeff: Hey! I am cool!

Violet: *shakes head* No...you're...really not.

Masky: Well, most of us met Jeff after him and Slender fought and he was a very angry teenager.

Slenderman: I met him about two years after he lost his mind. He, of course, thought he could win against me and instead of killing him I decided to use his potential and we made a truce.

Splendorman: I met him a few months ago...

Hoodie: I met him when Masky did.

Zehnderman: Slender is the one who introduced us.

Trenderman: Yeah, and its not a surprise Slendy likes him. They both have the same boring ass taste in clothing...I mean, really? A black shirt, black pants, and a white hoodie? How about, no. *started ranting*

Sexual-Offenderman: *smirks* Well-

Jeff: NOO!

Sexual-Offenderman: I was out and Jeff was walking. He fell for my rose trick. *smirks and winks at Jeff*

Jeff: *hides in emo corner*

Slenderman: Wait...Jeff, you slept with Offender?

Jeff: No...?

BEN: Well, with Sally and I being some of the first proxies of Slendy's we met him the day he brought him here.

Sally: *crosses arms* He was a bully.

BOB: I met Jeff a lot later than almost everyone. He was so strange. He was moody and-

The Rake: *slaps BOB upside the head*

BOB: Waffles! Tasty waffles! With lots of syrup!

The Rake: I fixed him. (I can't take credit for that, that's GingaAkam's on DeviantART) Anyways, I met Jeff a month or two ago.

Kagekao: Well, Jeff and I had known about one another for a while, but had no interaction until recently.

Mira: I met Jeff when Kage did.

SmileDog: Well, its actually pretty funny. I've know Jeff longer than Slendy has known Jeff. Jeff found me when I was only a puppy and took care of me. He is nice to me...sort of...

Ticci Toby: *laughs* I met Jeff when Hoodie and Masky did, so...yeah.

Eyeless Jack: I agree with Toby, we all met him around the same time.

Laughing Jack: He was an angry teenager.

Tinyman: *runs in*

Jeff: *screams, jumps on Offender's shoulders in fear*

Sexual-Offenderman: Wouldn't be the first time he was on top of me...~*smirks*

Jeff: STAHP LYIN

Violet: Well...this...worked out okay. Ask away with more questions!!! Bai guys! ❤

Everyone: Bai!!!