-///-

Violet: *smirks, watches Jeff as he cooks and sneeks into his room, sits on his bed and opens laptop* *goes to xvideos.com (yes I know porn sites, fight me) and searches 'emo gay', opens a video and plays it with no headphones*

Jeff: Hey, E.J, have you-Vi? *blushes hearing video* Are...you watching porn...on my laptop?!

Violet: Huh? Oh, no way! E.J was in here and told me to hold onto this. It was already open.

Jeff: What kind?

Violet: *squints at screen* Emo gay porn.

Jeff: *blush* E.J! *leaves room to look for E.J downstairs* Dude!

E.J: What? What's wrong? *totally confused*

Violet: *shuts laptops and runs downstairs, nearly falling* *watches scene unfold*

Jeff: I said you could use my laptop, but...really? For that?

E.J: Jeff, I have no freakin' clue what you're talking about.

Jeff: Vi said you passed the laptop to her and when she opened it it was on-*sees Sally with tilted head* videos.

E.J: Vide- Oh, no way! I wasn't-

Jeff: Not just any videos. Two...emo guys.

E.J: I don't watch those kinds of videos, Jeff! *embarrassed*

Violet: *snicker*

Jeff: Seriously? Then why-*turns to Violet* Dare?

Violet: *falls over laughing* Oh, my God! E.J's face! *laughs*

Jeff/E.J: *sighs*

E.J: You really think I'd watch gay porn on your laptop?

BEN: *sighs* Okay, then. *walks up, kisses Hoodie, runs*

Masky: BEN!!! *starts chasing him*

Sally: *climbs on counter, tiptoes to reach top of fridge and grabs a bag of L.J's candy, casually sits on couch and starts eating it while watching SpongeBob*

L.J: *walks it* Why is Masky chasing BE-*sees Sally eating his candy* My baby! *tried to get it back, but Sally throws a temper tantrum and gets Slendy to tell L.J to share and shares with him*

Violet: This is a disfunctional home...Anyways! Ask, Dare, and Truth us! All of us! Bai bai! ❤

Everyone: Bai!!! *BEN still running from Masky*