Chapter three

Clouds. Clouds are such beautiful pillows of magic. When you are far away from them, you can see them clearly. They look like soft bits of cotton candy.

The weird thing is, when you're flying through the clouds you can't even see them. The only thing you can see is fog. How can something so beautiful and perfectly shaped be almost completely empty on the inside? Sometimes that is what I feel like. Ok looking on the outside but completely empty on the inside.

I'm not saying I am really beautiful or perfectly shaped. I'm actually not like that at all, I am not complaining though. I have dark brown hair that reaches just over my boobs. My eyes are a very dark brown color and I'm about 5.3.

Then my thoughts went back to the clouds, zoning out.

My eyes grew wider when I felt my surroundings vibrate. My attention was back to reality when I saw the stewardesses walking through the plane hurriedly. Fear was noticable in their eyes.

Just as I began to wonder what was happening the plane made a scharp tilt making me fall out of my seat.

Josh, who was sleeping only seconds ago, was now awake asking what had happend. I told him that it was going to be okay and it was probably just some turbulence.

The plane was flying straight again which made me let out a relieved sigh.

What if something bad would actually happen? What if I won't be able to protect Josh? So many what if's that I don't have the answer to.

I let my head rest against the back of my seat and closed my eyes slowly.

Everything seemed to be just right for a moment, but my relaxed attitude changed abrubtly into a panicked one when the plane started to shake and rotate violently.

I let out a scream just like probably everyone else did. Quickly I pulled out the life jacket from under my seat and put it on Josh. After that I put the other one on myself.

My head felt dizzy and I was out of breath. I tried to get to a person that needed help but I got interrupted by a woman screaming.

I turned around only to see my mom laying on the pathway, bloodstains were noticeable on her clothes. Her eyes where shut closed.

I didn't even know that I was crying until I felt a warm tear roll down my cheek.

There was another crash that made me fall over while screaming, hitting my head against something really hard.

That there, was the last thing I remembered before fainting away. With the picture of my mother covered in blood still burning in my brain.