Chapter 4

Felix was leading her towards the camp. The girl was just walking. And thinking about that Peter Pan. When he said "Let the games begin." She knew something was up.

Felix and the girl came to the clearing of the forest. The girl looked around and saw fire and thw boys dancing around it. Then her eyes fell on Peter Pan who was walking around playing his pipe. Pan flute, she realized.

Pan's gaze fell on Felix and the girl.
He walked towards them with smirk on his face.
"Are you now, willing to tell me your name?" He asked. The girl was just looking at his green eyes trying to read him.

She was silent. She didn't say anything.
His face got serious. "Felix, lock her up." He said.

Felix took her a little farther then camp, where cages were.

He opened the cage and throw her in it. She was angry at them.
But she learned to control her emotions and calm down. She just accept the things the way they are.

She was just sitting there. With her eyes closed and her elbows were on her knees. She was listening everything around her.
The wind...
Birds....
She could hear the Lost boys...
Fire cracking...
When she heard fire cracking, those sounds, she opened her eyes slowly. Her black eyes full of magic. And memories.
She continued listening the fire cracking.
Those sounds in the rhythm of music and her past.

Pan's P.O.V
I went to my thinking tree. I had to talk to my Shadow.
"Shadow!" I yelled and called my Shadow.
He came, flying. I was pissed.
"Why did you bring girl here!?" I yelled at him.
He was silent for a while. I was losing my patience. "You don't know who she is do you?" He said to me. Suddenly, I became more intrested. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I can't read her mind to know her, because she's a girl! Some of my powers only works on boys!" I yelled at him.
"The Raven with black wings is sometimes more powerful then a wolf with the deadliest touch." He said to me.
I got annoyed. "Please, spare me your sayings!! I want to know WHY DID YOU BRING THE GIRL HERE?!?!" I yelled.
"She's lost." He said. I smirked evily.
"Was that so hard to say?" I asked.
Then the Shadow left.

I came back to camp. Lost boys were dancing and playing around. I smiled evily.
I went to visit the girl.

I came to her cage and saw her sitting, with closed eyes. She looked calm. Even too calm. The wind was blowing through her hair and her hair was dancing on the wind.
I never saw the colour of her eyes.
She was wearing black, later jeans and jacket. With black high, combat boots and black shirt. Her dark brown hair was long.

I walked back to the camp and took some dinner for her. I came back to her.
I knocked on the cage and she slowly opened her eyes. She was high up and I slowly lowered the cage. I kneeled, so I was the same eye level as her. I couldn't see her eyes very clearly. Because of the bars.
"I brought you some dinner. Wouldn't want for our new member to die from hunger." I smirked.

" I smirked

Her's P.O.V.
He brought me dinner. I wasn't sure if he poisoned it, but I know shadows are protecting me. If it is poisoned, they would stop me already. I took the plate. I started eating. I saw smirk on his face and I ignored it.
"What's your name?" He asked one more time.
I stoped eating and put my plate down. I looked him deeply in the eyes and saw curiousity.

"Why don't you speak?" He asked another question.

I didn't say anything.
"I asked you something." He said, serious.

I knew he was a little angry, but I wasn't sure If I should tell him my name.

Suddenly, I felt fingers under my chin, making my eyes meet with his.

His green eyes were looking straight into mine. I kept cool and serious the entire time. He smirked.

"Black eyes." He whispered and I could see he smiled. Not smirked.

"You know, if you were a boy, you would be beaten up, already." He chuckled.

He put his hand down from my chin and took the plate.
"Tomorow will be hard day for you. I suggest you rest." He said.

He got up and turned around to leave.

"Raven." I said. I don't know why I said that. I didn't trust him, but voices in my head were pusing me to say it.

Pan's P.O.V.
"Raven." I heard. I turned around. "What?" I asked. "My name's Raven." She said.
The name...
"Goodnight, Raven." I smirked and said to her, as I turned around and went back to camp.