Chapter12

The next morning, Raven was sitting with Simon and Billy.

They were doing people and weapons from twigs. They were laughing, enjoying and playing.

Until Pan came.

Pan was in the middle of the camp, standing.

"Boys and girl!" He said, looking at Raven.

"Hook and his crew are on the island, searching for something. But..." he chuckled. "...they are searching for something on my island and we're going to stop them."

Everyone nodded.

~

We were waiting for Pan's sign for attack on Hook and his crew.

Pan was down chatting with Hook, but honestly I have no idea what are they trying to discuss.

I was kneeling behind the bush and a few meters away was Felix, who was kneeling behind the tree.

He looked at me and nodded as a sign that he's ready. I nodded back.

Pan gave a sign for attack.

We all jumped from our hideouts and started attacking.

~

I was fighting with some pirate, when I heard Pan screaming my name.
"RAVEN!"
Before I could turn around and face him, I felt a pair of hands on me.

(A/N: I think that sounded wrong. Hehe, my bad ^_^')

One hand was holding me and chucking me and the other hand was holding the sword against my head.

I had to be really careful what to do that moment.

I saw that everything stopped.

I saw Pan with frightened eyes, a few meters in front of me.

Horror in his eyes.

Also the other boys. They were all having frightened eyes.

I also saw tears in little boys' eyes.

"HOOK STOP!" Pan was yelling at him.

Hook chuckled.

"No Pan. I am not going to stop until I find something that I came for. Now Pan, you're going to let us to search the island and go away when we need to. Or, your girlfriend's head goes off." Hook said to him.

But, I just couldn't remember where I've heard his voice. I still haven't seen Hook's face since I came in Neverland.

I got angry and stepped on Hook's leg then I hit him with my elbow in the face and moved away from him.

Hook was on the ground, with his hand on the face. I was watching at him.

Then I remembered.

It just came in my head.

"Killian?" I asked.
I wasn't entirely sure if Hook was really him, but I had a feeling he was.