Chapter 29

The sun was rising.
The new day was coming.
Everyone in the camp were still asleep.
It was still early in the morning.
Raven and Peter were also asleep in his hut.
The sun was shining through the hut and waking up Raven. Her eyes opened slowly and quickly she covered her eyes with her hands.
As every other morning, Raven was the first one to wake up.
She slowly rubbed her eyes and slowly moved her hands from them.
Getting used to the light of the sun, Raven looked up next to her and saw Peter turned towards her, deep in his sleep. Suddenly, her thoughts got filled up with everything that happened last night.
She started smiling and she bit her lip. Slowly she sat up on the bed and thought about everything that happened the night before.

'I can't believe we actually did it. It was amazing. The way he kissed my lips...'
She was thinking while biting and touched her lips.

'...The way he was touching me...'
Raven touched the parts of her neck that he touched and kissed. Then her legs. Then her back, arms and shoulders.

'Last night was so amazing.'
Raven thought.
She held her head down while her hand was at the back of her neck.

She was still covered with bandages.
And so was Peter.
She was remembering everything. Every detail. She didn't noticed that someone kissed her back of the neck.

Peter slowly went up behind her and hold her back and kissed her back of the neck.

Raven opened her eyes and enjoyed his kisses.
He moved her hair and continued kissing her.
"Did you like it last night?"

He asked between the kisses.
She sighed in pleasure from his warm, wet kisses he was leaving on her neck, shoulders and back.
She straightened her left arm and reached his head. She slowly pulled his head closer to her and kissed him on the lips.

"It was amazing." She whispered into his lips.

He smirked and went into deeper kisses.
Pushing Raven down on the bed again, they were holding each other close. They were both still covered with bandages and suddenly they both moaned in pain, because they both gripped each other too hard.
Peter put his head down on her chest and he was breathing heavily because of the pain. Raven was in better pain control but she was still in it.

"Are you okay Peter?"
Raven asked.

"I'm fine Raven. Don't worry."
Peter said with heavy breathing.

But not much after the pain went, Peter continued kissing her roughly on the lips. She moaned, which got Peter fired up. Since they were both still naked from last night. Peter was about to start the next round, but Raven stopped him with her laughing.
His expression showed confusion.

"What's so funny?" He asked confused.

Raven was still laughing. She wasn't able to speak so she just showed with her hands that she doesn't know why she's laughing.
But she didn't stop.

Peter was chuckling when he was seeing her laughing like that.

Few moments later, Raven laughter was calming down, but Peter was watching her with a smirk and waiting her to calm down.

"Are you done?" He asked sitting next to her, still not letting that smirk go off his face.

Raven, smiling wide, looked at him and nodded.

Peter chuckled once again and leaned over to her and kissed her.
Raven kissed back, putting one hand on his neck.
Peter lied back on her and they continued passionate kissing.

The atmosphere was getting hotter as Peter was holding her one leg to him and with his other hand he was holding her head closer to him, as Raven was kissing him deeply and moaning.