Chapter 18

Raven's P.O.V

I was coming back from Skull Rock late at night. I was still frightened by a thought that Hook's after me. To use me. But I hopped he will never find out that I am the one he's been searching for.

Still walking to the camp, I also hopped Pan is not panicking.

'I love to tease him, but I don't like seeing him in pain. It's too much for both of us and I feel my heart braking.

'When I think about everything that has happened, how Pan was so freaking annoying when we met and how I wanted to get rid of him...then now, I want to feel his lips on mine, I want him to touch me and hug me. I want him to whisper in my ear all kinds of things, dirty and sweet, mean and nice, he makes my heart beat so fast...'

I couldn't stop thinking about Pan, while I was walking towards the camp.

The moon was bright and it was windy.
I could see shadows flying in the sky and playing. Suddenly I felt a pain in my entire body. My tattoos started shining bright and I felt pain. I felt diziness. I started screaming. I couldn't bare this pain. It was like something was stabbing me from the inside and crushing me, then twirling everything in my body. I quickly ripped a shirt from me and belt because of the pain.
I fell on the ground and kept screaming.
Tattoos kept shining and I kept screaming my voice out because of this strong pain. I couldn't bare it.
I started struggling on the ground trying calm down and take the pain awas but it wouldn't go away. Tears started streaming down my face and my screaming was louder every second.
The wind was blowing strong and the rain started falling hard.

I was crying and screaming. The pain was getting stronger every second and there was no one who could help me. The pain was so strong. So strong that I wanted to kill myself and die to stop this pain. Nothing else was in my mind except pain.

I screamed once again loudly.
Struggling and crying, I wanted to die.

Suddenly, I heard someone yell.
"RAVEN!!"
I saw Pan flew down to me.

Pan's P.O.V
I was searching for Raven awhile now. I was worried.
She wasn't on Hook's ship and she wasn't on Skull Rock.
I started flying through the woods.
Suddenly, I heard a loud scream.
I turned around and saw behind the trees was a bright light. The wind was really strong.
I quickly flew to the place where was the bright light.
Then what I saw scared the bloody hell out of me!
I saw Raven struggling on the ground and screaming. I saw that she took off her shirt and belt and her tattoos were glowing, shining.

She screamed.
"RAVEN!!" I yelled. I couldn't loose her. I flew to her and held her in my arms.
"You'll be alright! Just hold on!" I was about to fly, when she barely said.
"No!! Pan! Just kill me! Kill me, please, I'm begging you!!!"
She was crying.
This view was breaking my heart! For the first time I really felt heartbroken by this view. Seeing that the person I love wanted to and was begging me to kill her.
"No!! I will not kill you, Raven!! I love you!" I hugged her.

"Pan! Please! I can't take anymore of this pain!! It's too much!!!" She could barely say. Her tattoos were shining brighter.

"No, no, no! Raven!! Please don't ask me to do that!!"

She screamed.

I started crying. Seeing Raven like this broke me.
I didn't know what to do. My magic doesn't work on her.

Something was pushing me to kiss her. So I did. Quickly I merged our lips. I felt hot tears falling down my cheeks. Her's also.
My right hand was on her cheek where hot tears were also falling.

The moment I kissed her, Raven calmed a little.
But, not just her. Suddenly, everything calemd down. The wind, her pain...
Except her tattoos didn't stop shining.

We slowly broke our kiss and looked at each other in the eyes.
She was better. It lookes like her pain stopped.
We both were crying.
She touched my left cheek with her right hand. I loved her touch. She smiled at me softly.

We moved our sight to her tattoos.

Suddenly, I saw shadows all around. But little, small shadows. They had goleden eyes like my shadow, but something was diffrent about them.
I looked down at Raven and she was confused.

"What's happening?" I asked.

She smiled a little.
"Shadows. Children."

I was confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Raven was smiling.

"Pan you wanted to know what's with my tattoos." She said.

I nodded. I was honestly really confused.

"Pan, I'm some sord of a witch, I can say it like that. And it looks like that after I survived this pain, I'm more powerfull than ever. Not just physically also my magic is more powerful. And these tattoos are a sign of someone who can see and be in contact with shadows. Someone who is lost and alone their whole life."

After she told me everything, it had more sense.
She was a witch and she could see and feel shadows.

That's why those tattoos seemed familiar to me. Because shadows have those tattoos. Hard to see, but when you look at shadow a little bit better, they have those tattoos.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?"
I asked her. That isn't such a terrible thing. I was confused.

"Because..." she stopped. She was thinking about saying something further.

"What?" I didn't get what wrong.

"Pan, your Shadow told me that you were dieing." She started.

"Yes." I had no idea where she was going with that.

"And how suddenly, the time stopped in Neverland."

I nodded as a sign for her to go on.

"When I stepped on this island you became immortal as well as the entire Neverland."