Chapter 5

Third preson's P

Third preson's P.O.V
It was morning and the Lost boys were already awake.
They were preapearing themselves for a training.
Pan came out from his tent and went to Raven.
He had an evil grin on his face.
"Felix." He called Felix before he went to Raven. "Go prepare the boys. I will bring our new member." He said. Felix smirked,nodded and went with Lost boys.

Pan came to the cages and came to Raven's cage. He put the cage down, because it was hanging from the tree.
He opened the cage and came in eye contact with Raven's black eyes.
"It is time to show us, what can you do." He smirked and held his hand for Raven to take.
Raven just looked at him deadly in the eyes and went out from her cage by herself, ignoring Pan's hand.

Pan chuckled. He got up and started leading Raven to the camp.

When they came, all boys looked at them.
They had a better view on Raven.
Whistling...
"Wow."
"Shit."
"No way."
"I call dibs."
The sounds of every boy from the camp.
Raven was ignoring them.

Pan stood in front of the boys and Raven behind/next to him.
Her arms crosed to her chest, her head down, her hair dancing on the wind and she was leaning against the nearest tree.
She looked like she was thinking.
"Okay boys! Today we're going to play games with our newcomer. She will show us what she is capabile of!" His British accent was ringing in the camp. The boys cheered and laughed when Pan said she with an attitude.
Anger was boiling inside Raven. She juat wanted to rip their heads of. But she was always under cotrol.
Pan took the bow and arrow and came to her, smirking. "Let's see how are you with the bow and arrow."
On the trees were targets.
"Let's play!!" He yelled. Everyone cheered, except Raven.
"You will have to shoot these targets with an arrow. Let them demonstrate to you." He explaind smirking.
She was so angry at him. She wanted to slap that smirk of his face.

The older Lost boys came and shot an arrow in each target. They all looked at Raven and smirked.
Each boy showed his skills with bow and arrow. But, not every arrow was exact in the center.
Soon, they stoped shooting.

Pan came to Raven with bow and arrow.
"Now, It's your t-..." he was cut of by Raven grabing the bow and arrow out of his hands and continued walking, fastly.

While she was walking quickly, she shoot every arrow in every center of the target.
(A/N if you watched that cartoon BRAVE, that scene is almost the same scene from the movie when The BRAVE shot every single target.)

She didn't miss. Even she managed to shot the center through the arrows what were already in the center. The arrows from older Lost boys.

She stoped shooting and walking. Then she turned around and saw everyone's face shocked.

She droped bow and arrow on the ground and went in the forest.

Hoping to get away from them, she cintinued walking.
It was almost night, but that didn't bother.

"It was quite a show you did back there."
She heard a British voice saying behind her.
She turned around and saw Pan standing now in front of her.
He had a broken arrow in his hands.

He came closer to her.
"I want to know where did you learn to shoot like that? No one of my Lost boys can do that. As far as I know, even the girls can't. How can you?" He asked suspicious.

"I was practicing before." She said.
He didn't seem to buy it.
"You can't improve your shooting like that just with practicing. It's more then that. I can feel it." He was getting closer to her, after she finnaly hit the tree with her back.
She was looking at him direct in his eyes.
"Tell me the truth." He was looking at her deep in the eyes trying to read her, but he failed. He was getting angry.
It was a moment of silenece.
She was silent this whole time.
He chuckled and moved away from her.
"Sooner or later, I will make you talk.
But now, let's go back to camp.
There are more games waiting for us."
He said, smiling evily and grabing Raven's arm. Transporting them back to camp.
The Lost boys were jumping around and yelling.

Raven moved from him and his touch.
He let her go and looked at her evily.
"Let's play!!" He yelled as a sign that another game is begining. And looked at Raven.

 And looked at Raven

Raven looked around.
The boy were cheering and yelling.
Raven was holding her arm because of the.... her eyes fell on Pan. His was watching her with a smirk and she was watching him without emotion.
She knew that he was up to something.
Raven knew that this is going to be an unusual game.