Chapter Twelve

Kirstie plugged her phone into the instrumental jock in the recording pad. Then Avi sat in a chair as Kirstie stepped into the recording room and set the microphone to her height. She also brought a music sheet stand over, laying her journal of lyrics out on it. She breathed in deeply, then motioned for Avi to play the instrumental she had plugged in.

She started singing and it made Avi shiver, she had such a pretty voice.

It's ten past two, still up thinkin' of you.

If I showed you all I really want to..

Avi watched in awe as the girl's voice strengthened into a beautiful clear tone as she reached the pre-chorus.

Timid heart, hide my scars,

make me stronger...

I can't take this any longer!

I need, I need you like water.

When Kirstie finished the song, Avi simply stared, smiling at the woman like an idiot. She came out of the recording room and threw her arms around Avi's neck, whispering in his ear "I need you like water.." and kissed him deeply.

"When did you..?" Avi asked.

"I was so worried about you one night, I couldn't sleep. I wrote it all night." Kirstie said. Avi's heart melted.

*Two weeks later*

"Kirstie! Kirstie!" Avi came running into the mansion, slamming the large doors behind him.

"What?!" Kirstie ran in from some room in the house.

"I got us- we're on- today-" He sputtered.

"Spit it out!" Kirstie laughed.

"We are on a recording contract!" Avi said.

"Really?" Kirstie gasped, kind of confused.

"YES! I showed them Light in the Hallway and Water and they loved it! They want us to write two duets for a music festival in a couple weeks too!"

"Really?!" Kirstie asked again, this time with more surprise.

"Yes!" Avi laughed. "And they want to put Water and Light In The Hallway on iTunes, but they don't know who to put the name as. I thought I should ask you. Should we put them under our names or a duo name?"

"..I think we should do our names. Until we have songs together, then we can come up with a duo name. It'd be kind of weird if we had a duo name for our single songs, where only one of us sings." Kirstie smiled shyly.

"I agree! I'll call them and tell them." Avi pulled out his phone. Kirstie listened as Avi told the people to put Water under "Kirstin Maldonado" and Light in the Hallway under "Avi Kaplan". Finally, after the long phone call ended, Kirstie jumped up in excitement and threw herself onto Avi.

"This is amazing." She whispered before kissing Avi full force in the mouth. Her tongue swiped his lower lip, asking permission for entrance and Avi slightly opened his mouth. Their tongues danced together and Avi intensified the kiss.

The two made their way to the bedroom, all the while making out. Avi's shirt and Kirstie's skirt had came off sometime in the tussle and were now laying in the hallway of the master bedroom.

Kirstie pushed Avi onto the bed, just to be aggressively pulled down into a hungry kiss from the man. She kissed him back and her hand wandered down to unzip his pants. They broke apart so Avi could take off his pants and take off Kirstie's shirt.

Avi's hands traveled up Kirstie's back and unhooked her red bra. It fell to the ground as he began touching her breasts. He attacked her neck, leaving a small bruise and went down to nibble at her collar bone, earning a moan from the girl.

He went further down, leaving kisses down her s tomach. Once he got to her panties, he took the thin material in his teeth and took them off. He got back up and took his boxers off before kissing Kirstie forcefully.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination, haha xD  Sorry this chapter kinda jumps all over. But yay! They are on a recording contract now!