Opening The Box

There it was the things I have never excepted to see.

Documents, pictures, CD's, envelopes, letters. I saw one picture that made me ask questions.

As I held the picture in my hand tears began to stream down my face.

This picture was a question that I had no answers to. She is alive. This whole entire time she has been alive walking around in the world.

Did she forget about me? Did she even bother to come looking for me? Why didn't she come for me? Why isn't she dead?

Why is my sister alive?

******
I felt the anger boiling up in my chest. My heart was beating so fast that it was the only thing I could hear. I wanted to punch a wall scream out at the world.

Bella knew this whole time. No wonder she never told me, she knows me so well. She knew I was going to act like this. If only she was here calming me down.

I looked inside the documents seeing all the secret identities she has had for the past couple of years. She has lived everywhere you can possibly imagine, but why has she been hiding all these years?

I had questions and I needed answers to them. If Kara is alive she isn't the same person as before.

As I looked and read all the documents, letters, and saw all the CD's. I just became more angry at the world.

Everything I know is a lie. No one was giving me answers. It was all just lies to seem true as if they know what the thruth is.

******

"Okay repeat that again."Oliver said.

"My sister is alive."I said.

"How is that possible I thought she died."Stephen said.

"I thought the same thing to."I said.

"And Bella knew this. Why didn't she tell you?"He asked.

"She knew this would happen."I said.

"You have to find your sister."Oliver said.

"Oliver is right this is just the beginning. Maybe she can explain all of this nonsense."Stephen said.

"You both right. I'm going to go find my sister. Right now?"I said.

"Okay Jasper we said to go look for her. But not right now. Have you gone mad?"Oliver said.

"Jasper it's pouring out there. You don't even know where she is."Stephan said.

"I now wgere she is."I said.

"You do? Where is she?"Oliver said.

"She has been living out in the same place our parents took us when we were little."I said.

"We are going with you."Stephen said.

We went into Oliver's car. I was going to find my sister. And I was going to get some answers.