Bella Run Away With Me

"I don't know what I would do without you, I'd probably die." I said.

"Jasper you can't do this to yourself. Okay? I need you to be strong and enjoy these last moments you have with me." She said.

"How long have you know?" I said.

She sat down on her bed, looking down at the floor. I'd never seen her so sad before, like I was some sort of dark cloud hovering over her.

"Three years." She said, holding back her tears.

"Three years you've know this three years. Why didn't you tell me?" I said, pacing back and forth across the room.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would feel bad for me and you wouldn't love me. I don't want any one to feel sorry for me."She said.

"Bella I would never do that I will always love you even if you are dying. It wouldn't matter." I said, hugging her.

That's when it popped into my mind. All Bella ever wanted was adventure to a place that you will never grow up. I was going to make that place for her.

"Jasper please don't go." She said.

"I'd never leave."I said.

That day all I could think of was Bella. How I wouldn't survive without her my life my heart would be incomplete. I was at home sitting on the edge of my bed starring at that old suitcase.

I wondered and kept wondering what was inside. I sometimes dreamt of opening it and we I opened it my mind went white.

I didn't want to lose Bella she meant everything to me. I made a plan a very big plan.

I called my two best friends Oliver and Stephen and told them my plan. I hadn't mentioned anything to Bella because I didn't want her to know.

I would go to Bella's house everyday and make my big plan for her. I worked days and nights and Bella had no clue what was going on.

One day at school I walked into the cafeteria and everyone stopped talking and just looked at me. Bella walked in and everyone began to laugh at her.

They held up papers in her face and she began to cry. Tyler came up to me.

"Hey Jasper you never said your girlfriend was hot. I mean underneath all of that." He said, holding up a paper in my face.

I became furious they had gotten a picture of a girl and plasterd Bella's face on the girls face making it look like Bella was some sort of slut or something.

I put my hand in a fist and punched Tyler across the face. He fell right done on the floor I ran over to Bella and together we ran out of the cafeteria.

We were in the hallway and Bella was crying on my shoulder.

"What did I do so wrong to deserve this?" She said.

"You did nothing Tyler is a jerk he's just trying to get under my skin."I said.

"I want to go home Jasper. I never want to come to this place again. I wish I was dead right now." She said, running away.

"Bella come back don't do this Bella." I said screaming and running after her.

I ran around the whole school for her. I found her infront of the school lying on the floor. I ran to her and carried her in my arms trying to wake her up.

I began to cry I didn't want her gone I loved her so much. I kept calling her name and holding her tighter in my arms.

The ambulance came for her I went along with them holding onto her hand. When we got to the hospital Oliver and Stephen were there by my side.

Her dad came and he just cried seeing Bella veing carried into the emergency room. He has hard such are hard time he has lost everything important to him just like me.

He was such a good man he deserved non of this. All of this was just a big mistake she was never supposed to leave I didn't want her too.

We waited and waited till someone came threw that door. I didn't go home and Oliver and Stephen didn't want too either. I told them it was okay to leave and they did. I stayed with Bella's dad.

He was just as scared and nervous as I was. But the only thing and kept us from being scared.

It was believing.