Go away...I don't like you...we don't like you-1

W2YN "Go away...I don't like you....we don't like you."

I ended falling...but I didn't got hurt. What I'm even doing here? The last thing that I remember is falling in a deep sleep. But, I, Alex SpringHeaven, would find why I'm here, I promise! But forgetting about that...where the heck I am?! Everything looks...weird. The sky is a beautiful black, and there's part of the sky dyed with a dried blood color, it looked like a wolf hurt someone with his claws and it started bleeding.

It might sound creepy but this sounded kind of...familiar, I looked around and saw a forest, but the trees were pink and red. I started walking toward the forest, "I don't want to go..." was the only thing I could think, but I always do but don't think...so I headed there.

I walked around 10 minutes but, nothing, until I heard something, or someone...

-Who are you?- I heard someone asking but I just saw a fox or a wolf....with a beautiful bloody red fur, the paws and ears were a inocent white.

-Who is there?- I looked around

-Just Idiots answer with another question- I saw the wolf/fox turn into a girl with ears of a wolf/fox red hair and her skin was so pail that almost looked like snow.

-Who are you?- Her expression was serious.

-Nobody you want to know, now...who are you?

-I'm Angel SpringHeaven.- she changed her expression to a mad one...

-Go away guardian angel. We don't want you here.- what...?

-I'm not an guardian angel my name is Angel, but that's all.-

-Go away....I don't like you...we don't like you..-

-Who is "we?"- suddenly a girl with pink hair and pink eyes appeared, she looked same as the red-haired girl

-Alice, who is she? She looks like a demon...- wait...me. A. Demon?! She's insane!

-change demon for Angel....-said "Alice"

-An angel?! What's she's doing here?!- the pink haired one hesitated

-I'm not an angel I just go here! The only thing I remember is falling asleep!- I said starting to get mad

-Wait....You called asleep and now you're here?- said the pink haired one

-Yes!- does she understand me?! I feel so happy if she does!

-That means the king started the game....- what game? Chess? Monopolio?

-Let's go I don't want to get involved in the game- Alice said.

-Why not is a game~- said the pink haired one

- A game that would get us killed!! - killed...

- And how I win this game?- I asked and both of them looked at me surprised

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Next chapter would be something I choose! So there's no quiz now...let's put a did you know?

Did you know that....I SpringHeaven from where I live just I changed few words

Well cya in next chapter which is coming soon! Pretty soon....