Chapter 7

-Angel point of view-

-Dudes, no fighting.- I said trying to keep the "peace".

-Fine, just because I feel like some idiot is coming y'know?- Rita said and putted her swords in her back, I just looked at her confused,

-What? Do I have something on the face?- Rita asked,

-Why you think there's something coming? - I asked directly to Rita, suddenly there was a crash.

We all looked toward where we heard it from, we saw that someone had destroyed half of one of the houses...but it was a blurry figure

When we could finally see clearly the figure it was a girl, she was pretty peculiar she looked just like a doll.

Just with a huge sword, and a mask

- Hi.- The strange girl said,

-I knew that some sort of idiot were coming..- Rita looked like she knew her.

-It's a pleasure to see you again too, Rita. I'm sorry for any inconvenience I might caused to your village. -The purple haired girl said, looking directly at Rita.

-What you're doing here, Violet?- Rita took a defensive position, holding both of her swords.

-I have orders. - Violet, like Rita called the girl, said. Now that I notice her voice is way too sweet for someone who's holding a huge sword.

-What are your orders?- Rita asked,

- I have to take the guard dog and the girls to the castle, Guard dog had been out way too much.- Violet didn't even moved, like she sorta knew what would happen if she did

-Well, We are not going anywhere. - Alice after a while of being in silent said.

-We have orders to get you guys to the Queen, it doesn't matter what method we use.- Violet raised her sword this time.

-That I know, our orders were try to get them to go with you, and not being forced.- James said with his typical face of I-don't-care-what-you-say-Im-right .

-Yes, those are the orders but-- She got interrupted by Jane? Jake? Wait, James.

-We are not allowed to do something that doesn't follow the Queen rules. -James said,

-We apologize...We are sorry..- Violet bowed while she apologized.

- Why you say "we"?- Mary asked shyly

-My mask and I. We are two different persons.- Violet said

-How's that? -I asked to Violet

_________________________________________

That's it for today, but tomorrow I would post other chapter. Think so, we'll see each other tomorrow!