Chapter 11

-Guys, I know a shortcut.-Alice said.

-An where is that shortcut?-March asked pretty mad because she has a little Mary talking about who-knows-what 

-It is in a cave it would be shorter than going around the mountain.- Alice was walking toward a mountain. 

-A..A cave?! I am not entering into THAT cave!- March looked scared, and by some reason Angel looked happy about it....

-Are you scared of spiders? because it is a cave and there is spiders in there...-Mary asked and March looked a her with a death stare...

-I'm not scared of spiders! I actually have a friend that is a spider! I'm scared of Ray!- March hesitated. 

-And who is this "Ray"?- Madison asked, Angel did not said a word because she already knew Ray and not in a friendly way....

-She is a monster and she is really scary!- March nearly screamed. And Angel was enjoying it. 

-Well then let's go over there.- Alice started walking toward the cave, Angel followed her, and then Madison, leaving March and Mary alone.

-Should we go with them?- Mary asked shyly.

-No. I have a bad feeling about the black haired girl....-March replied, Mary looked curious and she decided to ask "Why?". 

-She acts in a friendly way but her eyes...her eyes show....a soul of a evil one...I don't think she is planning to do something nice...-March was scared, and Mary surprised.

-Don't be scared! She might have red bloody eyes! But I doubt she poured blood into them! hehehe....-Mary laughed nervously.

-You are an idiot. Lets go anyways, I doubt those girls would stop.- March grabbed Mary's hand, immediately Mary blushed. 

Half of the path March noticed Mary did not said a word the whole time, when she was going to ask Mary what was wrong when she saw Mary looked red as a tomato.

-Why are you blushing?!- March  hesitated and suddenly she stopped holding Mary's hand.

-I..I' so sorry!! Oh my! It was not my intention!- Mary was at the border of crying. 

-Hey! Hey! Chill! It is OK!- March tried to calm Mary. 

-I am sorry...-Mary said, March sighed.

After a while they reached where their friends where.

-What happened you?- Madison noticed that Mary was shaking. 

-L..Lets talk about that later!- Mary looked nervous. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter would be updated soon, give me a week or so :)

anyways have a good day!