Chapter 6

*Narrator's point of view*

-Let's go to the arena...- Angel said smiling.

Everyone looked at Angel like she was crazy or something.

-How do you know there's an arena here?- Mary asked shyly scared or whatever the answer might be.

-I have a friend there..her name's Rita. She was on my dream, and we talked a little bit.-

The "Queens guard dog" looked at her and said something simply but confusing.

-You have dreamt about this place...?- He looked worried.

-Yeah, what's the problem?- Angel answered like it was the most normal thing on the world...or on the nightmares.

-You're insane.- He said getting back to his usual self; a cold person.

-So what?- Angel asked like it was something normal.

-Hmp, if you know Rita then I understand why both of you are insane.- Alice said while crossing her arms.

Angel just shrugged

-I just remembered that I haven't introduced me before...My name is James.- He said without even smiling.

-Then Jamie, let's go~.- Angel grabbed his arm and started to walk toward a random direction.

-One my name is NOT Jamie, second the arena is on the other side...- James was starting to get annoyed.

Angel just turned and started walking toward the other way.

×10 Minutes later×

After a long walk and talk between Angel annoying James, and Alice trying to kill him with her sight, they arrived to the arena.

There was lots of strong men fighting or "flirting" with the women there. Everyman had blue scars, a símbolo for them and their clothes...weren't like normal it was fur of bears or other animals.

-What's up, guard dog?- Everyone turned to see who said that, not for their surprise or was Rita; a big woman with blue scars everywhere.

-I don't know why I did even came

-I don't know why I did even came...knowing I would have such disgrace moments...- James looked at Angel and then to Rita.

-I love you too. Wait...Angel! How long!- Rita hugged Angel while Angel tried to pull off, because, the chest of Rita was on her face.

-That's enough Rita...- Angel pulled out and then took a deep breath.

-Sorry, Chibi but you still being so cute and small!- Rita took Angel's cheeks like a grandma does to a child.

-Stop it...I'm not small by the way!- Rita laughed when she saw others face they were pretty confused, less James he had a face that said kill-me-or-I'll-kill-myself.

-I thought this was a joke...- Madison said weirded out.

-Well, Angel, you had what you wanted now we have to go to the castle.- James came back to his usual self.

-What? She's NOT going there...- Rita pulled one of her her swords and pointed to him with it.

-We need her.- He just said.

-You are going to take away her right!- She started to get mad.

-....

-Like I say! "Who created you made you free, so no one would take away that right!"- She said without stopping pointed at him with the sword.

-Do I look like I care?- He said in a mishevous tone of voice.

-Did you just dared me?!- She got pretty mad and pulled out her other sword.

-What you're mad?- He smiled like daring her.

-Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!- Everyone with scars (less Rita) started provoking a fight.

_________________________________________
560 words ^ I hope you liked this chapter! I'm not going to do the quizzes anymore...but! I'm going to put the options! So you can kinda know what to expect for next chapter! Well have a good day, night or whatever! Love ya!

A: Fight!

B: Stop this mess!