Chapter 9

—Guys,  I want to see the Mad Hatter!- Angel said cheerfully

—That guy is just going to drive you insane. He drives me insane. - Alice said with her usual annoyed face.

—Sister, everyone drives you insane.- Madison said laughing. 

—I agree...- Mary said shyly.

—No one's talking to you both!- Alice was mad, and she didn't doubt to show it. 

—I'm s-sorry....-Mary got a little upset, her shyness didn't let her to talk back.

—How mean, sister. - Madison said without stopping smiling.

—Let's go, guide me to the Mad Hatter!- Angel continued to have her sweet smile.

They walked around 10 minutes, Alice was super mad, that the other 3 girls ignored her, Madison and Angel were talking cheerfully between them, and bothering Mary, by her shyness.

—Could you both shut up?!- Alice exploded, the other girls looked at her,  she just continued yelling.— You have been pretty annoying all day long! Cant you disappear for at least 3 minutes?!

—Oh my, oh my, I though you'll never say that. - A bunny girl appeared from nothing, her hair was like cotton candy, she had black eyes and a big clock in her shirt.

—You girls want to see a magic trick?- The four girls we're surprised, they didn't expected a girl to appear out of nowhere

—Im March Hare, call me March. -The bunny girl said giving them a friendly smile. 

—what you're looking for?- Alice returned to her usual self.

—So rude! I'm not looking for anything ! I just wanted to show you girls a magic trick! - the bunny girl acted like the hurted one, she was just looking for a weakness to attack, she was looking for someone who would drive her to the exit that she has been searching for so long, the exit that her brother hide.

—Exactly, it's just a trick, one to fool us. So better that you go away, and search other one to give you their attention. -Alice didn't trusted that girl, and she would not choose to do it. 

—Come on Alice, it is not that bad! Its magic! -The three girls were fooled by the enchanting face of the black eyed girl, and March knew they were.

—Right,how I'm used to say, Magic is something pretty....- The bunny girl looked at Alice, and Alice could hear what was missing in the sentence, "but it would be prettier if you could disappear" and Alice knew, it was totally meant for her.

---------------------------—-------------------------------

I'm truly sorry for any problems guys! I have been busy, so I haven't had time and I was really lazy.  :v

Did you know....?

Did you know that the shyness from Mary us based in myself, and that the way Angel is so cheerful is based in myself too?