Chapter 3

-I am, so what about it?- Her smile was bigger and insane..

-jejejeje....come on Alice...let's join the game..-a girl with pink haired fox-girl talked to a red haired fox-girl

-I want to join too....what should I do...?-I found myself saying that...

-Come with us, I'm Angel, not an actual angel.- said the black haired girl looking toward me...she has black hair almost like the night, a pair of red-blooded eyes, she was wearing a green long sleeves shirt, and she had shorts; too shorts for my opinion...

-Pstt, I'm Alicia, my friends call me Alice...-said the fox-girl pretty annoyed, her eyes looked blue. The only blue I could see without looking at the mirror...she had a no sleeve black shirt and pair of shorts.

-I'm Madison! It's a pleasure to meet you Mary!- said the pink haired fox-girl..

-How you know my name?- she smiled and said

-I know everything and everyone~- ok that's weird...

-hello ladies- said a man with a white mask with a creepy smile on it..

-grrrrrrr....-I heard the read haired fox-girl almost hissing at him

-I see you girls have an angel. Come on angel...join my team...my perfect team..- He looked right at the black haired one

She laughed and said -I'm not an angel, sweetheart.-

His smile was gone while he pulled a sword and said "then..come on demon...you shall die!" As soon he said that he started running toward Angel...

_________________________________________

So this is the end of chapter 3! What would happen next? idk! Anyways! Let's do a did you know?

Did you know that "Mary" and "Angel" are based on my real name?

Quiz: what would happen next?

A: I can't die get sweetheart ;)

B: Show me blood.... c: