Chapter 10

-Girls let's go. I don't have a good feeling.- Alice insisted.

-Girl, we have to stay!- Madison insisted.

Suddenly, Alice started to feel dizzy and fell asleep. March pulled out a knife out of nowhere,

-Tadaah! That's how you make stuff appear out of nowhere!- She laughed, the girls were scared, they couldn't move....something didn't let them to.

The bunny girl started laughing while she was was walking toward them.

-Why you do this?- Mary asked scared.

-I need some souls, with them I can finally overthrow the Queen and rule this world....and I can finally get revenge!- She started laugh hysterically, she felt her sins crawling back to her...

Those sins formed a monster....just this monster wasn't exactly scary...it was just like a dog...a small one...

-What is that...?- Angel looked confused.

-My sins! And they're going to eat you all!- She chuckled.

-And that's my little twinsy! Can't even kill a flower- A guy appeared our of nowhere, he was a bunny guy, with grey hair and red eyes, he looked pretty happy.

-What are you doing here?!- March wasn't that happy to see his twin brother

-We were just coming over here, the party of the town is going to start soon and I have to check that no one gets into a fight...again.- He explained it while his sister was thinking 100 ways to kill him with a knife and a pair of scissors.

-Could you please let these girls leave?- The tallest one asked.

-Of course n- The bunny girl was interrupted by the face of his brother, he looked annoyed and with a nerve almost blowing up.

-I will! I-I will! But don't look at me that way!!- She cried while she made the magic disappear.

The girls were certainly confused.
Alice finally woke up, and looked at the bunny girl like her eyes were stabbing her.

-Why you want to take revenge from the Queen?- Mary said.

-We were friends....when they declared her the Queen, she decided to betray us...and she killed my family...- When March said that Mary was amazed.

-We are going to see the Queen anytime soon. She killed my dad...so what do you think if you join us?- Mary offered her hand to March, the bunny-Girl immediately blushed

-W-why should I? I don't even know you!- Mary just smiled patiently and insisted, after a while March gave up and decided to go with them.

-March, a question first....why do you look like a living tomato?- Angel asked and March turned even more red

-Nothing you should care about!- March replied..

_____________________

Hi guys! Long time right? Anyways thanks for waiting here you go your chapter!

Please don't send hate if you don't like this chapter!

Have a great day see you all soon!