Chapter 14: Gravity

Lauren's POV:

"No!" A large amount of blood came rushing through the side of Ally's head caught my attention. This was serious. Blood loss at this rate is dangerous. The room abruptly stopped shaking and the door flew open. Andrew's eyes widened when he saw Ally on the floor. I know he loves her, and knew he was going to have a bad reaction to this.

"Move! Now!" Andrew scram as he harshly pushed me aside. I fell on my back and felt warm fingertips in my cheek followed by warm lips touching mine fearlessly. "Lauren, you're bleeding. Please let me help you," I heard the voice I was in love with speak. I felt myself smile and nod. She helped me on my feet and we walked out of the room, with her arm around my waist holding me protectively. "Lay down," Camila instructed and I complied. She speed into the kitchen and came back with a wet rag. "I'm just going to heal you, with my powers I mean. But you're pretty bloody so I want to clean you," Camila smiled as she said this. She touched my wound and I felt my skin start to crash together again. The young vampire set her hand off my head and smiled at me. I reached to her to grab the rag off her hands, but she slapped my hand playfully. "No, I want to do it for you," She gave me a smirk and I laid my head back. She started to clean the blood off of me, but we were interrupted by a blood chilling scream. Andrew. Camila met me gaze and we ran into the room. There was blood everywhere.

"help her! Don't just fucking stand there heal her!" Andre spat through his teeth and used his vampire speed to pin Camila against the wall. He lifted her off a feet from the ground and yelled again. "Help her no-" I ran to him and pulled him off my girlfriend. Anger ran through my veins and I punched him in the face. I was stronger than him since I was an older vampire. After punching him 3 times in the face, I dropped his now body to the floor and tuned around. Camila wanted no time, she was already kneeling next to Ally healing her. My girlfriends once light blue wash jeans were blood stained. I saw Ally's hand move.

"Ally," Andrew said. He used his vampire speed and ran to the opposite side and took Ally's hand in his. The young witch started to move and I screeched In joy. Just as I was about to say something, Camila's body fell to the floor.

My whole world froze. It felt like hours before I processed what was happening. Without thinking I rushed to my girlfriends side. I picked her up and rushed out of the room. I was now In the bedroom we were sharing while at Ally's. My eyes were tearful, and my heart was beating restlessly. It was about 20 minutes later when I finally saw her eyes flutter.

"Lauren?... What happened?" Camila said. I was looking out the window when her voice called me back into reality. I felt warm salty tears start Falling down my face. I rushed to her and took her into my arms. I buried my head in the crook of her neck and I felt my world start to come back to whether.

"You fainted after healing Ally baby," I told her and I stoked her hair. My girlfriend reached to my face and cleaned the tears falling from my eyes with her thumb. "Lauren? Why ? Please tell me I'm not dying or something" Camila said. Her voice was shaky, and I knew she was worried.

I laughed slowly. "Babe, you're ok. It just means that your powers still overwhelm you," I stoked her cheek and kissed her warm, pink lips. She smiled into our kiss and my stomach back flipped. "I promise, Camz, I'll help you work on it. I don't want my girlfriend fainting every time she wants to be an amazing person," I said with a smile on my face. I meant every word. I was too In love with his girl to see her hurt, even if it was in the least dangerous was possible. Camila leaned in and kissed me again.

"Lauren?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise you'll never leave me?"

Shit. How was I supposed to promise something that I needed to do? I couldn't just look her in the eye and lie to her. I couldn't. I love her too much to do that. As I was about to speak, the door flew open.
Thank god. I thought. I turned and saw Ally. She walked into the room without speaking and rushed to Camila's side, and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for saving my life. I could've had a hemorrhage," Ally said in a shaky voice.

" I would do it over again in a heart beat," Camila told Ally and she rubbed circles in her back. Ally started crying and Camila gave me a sympathetic Smile. I smiled and nodded, and walked out to give hem privacy.

------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! I hope the few of you that are reading this are liking it so far. Be ready for the next chapter Because big things will happen between Camren.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you liked this, and share with your friends. I love you Guys.

Take care & Stay safe.