Chapter 27:No way 1/2

TRIGGER WARMNING: Minor EMOTIONAL ABUSE. Blood, stabbings, shooting.

I felt my fingers shake violently when I removed the case from the knife.

"stop stop! I cant take this anymore it hurts so much!" I heard Lauren beg, but then she let our another terrifying scream.

/////////////////////

Chrissy's POV

My legs began to burn but the fire escaping my heart was too strong.

"Please, I am so sorry. Leave her out of this!" Lauren began to scream once again.  I used the last ounce of vampire speed I had left and sprung into the yard. There, I saw Lauren tied up of a tree. There was a Sustay in his gowns stabbing her with a bloody butcher knife. 

"Hey Bastard!" I yelled. The Sustay stopped what he was doing and turned his back on Lauren.   

"Chrissy! Kind of you o join me sweet heart. How long has it been? Come, come help me," That's when I finally realized who it was. The thick British accent was different.

"Andrew?" 

I turned my attention back to Lauren and saw her head fall. No. Anger rose to my final state and I ran towards her body. Andrew's hand forcefully punched me back and I collided with the ground.

A loud gunshot was heard. I turned and saw Brian running towards Lauren, who was still unconscious due to the multiple wounds she had. I stood up and saw Andrew's now lifeless body on the floor.  Brian untied Laurens body and placed her on the grass. I heard multiple pairs of feet sprinting towards us and my reflexes instantly took over. I reached for the knife and turned around, ready to attack. That's when I saw Camila running towards us, followed by Ally, Shay and Robert.

"Lauren! oh my god move!" Camila pushed me off of Laurens arms and took her on her own. ""I need all of you to give me space. I'm going to try to use my healing powers on her. Now!" Camila spat and we all complied.

"I have never had so many visitors in my mansion before," A deep voice said. We all turned around and for what seems like the one hundredth time today, my blood ran cold. It was the head Sustay. The clan leader, who has the power to destroy us all in his finger tips.

"We came here for Lauren," Brian spoke for us. The Sustay leader laughed.

"Take her then.I came here for Camila," The Sustay laughed.

"You're not taking her away from me," Every single one of us turned to look at the source of the voice and I smiled. Lauren stood tall Her raven hair swayed with the nights wind and her bloody shirt had multiple holes. Camila's healing powers had been successful.

"Why don't you just shut the hell up Lauren. You came here to turn yourself in. Trying to be heroic isn't your forte honey." The old Sustay spoke. "Now, move the hell out of the way and let me have Camila."

Lauren took a step forward and took the knife from my hand.

"Over. My. Dead. Body." Lauren then sprinted towards the sustay. She was able to stab him in the neck and he let out a terrifying scream.

Everyone soon followed Lauren's example and jumped on the sustay.  

"Camila stay back!" Lauren yelled. I was too distracted to notice the Sustay coming from behind me until I felt a hard rush of pain coming from my back.

"Ahh!' I felt my body fall to the ground once again. My vision began to blur and I was barely able to make out any sounds coming from the battle I had just lost.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. That's when I saw her face, and this time, I knew itr was going to be the last time I did.

"No! No! Chrissy, hey, stay with me-Yeah? don't you dare close your eyes on me Chrissy," Lauren began to cry. I reached to cup her face with my bloody shaky hand and smiled.

"Go protect Camila, Lauren. I'll be fine," I Said. Lauren rolled her eyes on me.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do when you're suffering," Lauren then loked up. She was looking for her.

"Camila!" Lauren shouted. "where the hell is she! Camila!" She didn't come.

"Lauren, its fine. I'm okay," The raven haired vampire I had fallen in love with wiped the tears I handnt noticed from my face. "You're not Chrissy, you- you're going to-"

I felt myself gasp. Laurens arms wrapped around me tighter, and I felt myself start to shake.

"No no no no, no!" Lauren began to shake uncontrollably. "Chrissy! I cant loose you. Please don't leave me,"

"I am okay. I'm dying- you, you cant stop me," I gasped for air and Lauren began to cry even harder. "But atleast ill die in the arms of the girl I fell madly in love with," Everything went black.