I Fucking Hate You Don't Ever Speak To Me Again❣

(Chapter 28)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

I walked back down to the kitchen what I saw completely made me make up my mind and I'm not changing it not at all I finished dinner, I made sure everything was perfect and ready to go, I texted Sami and asked him how much longer he would be, he told me that he would roughly be an hour because his flight has been delayed, I told him not to worry gave me a chance to get to work I ran back up stairs looked over to Johns house and saw that the curtain were closed I closed mine then went to grab a suitcase that was under the bed I always kept this here for those times I got everything I needed before heading to the bathroom to get changed I did my hair and make up once that was done I began to look up flights I wanted to go to San Diego I hope Brie can come with me to see my Nanna among other things, I still have my house that I need to empty out and decide what to do with some of the things there turns out my mom is with my Nana for the weekend so maybe they can help me this will be such an emotional especially Jasmine's room walking into that will be tough but I have to do it, it's apart of moving on.

Maybe I should tell John, he might want to be apart of this he is her father after all or was I should say, he was her father and I was her mother I can never get over this no matter how much therapy I go through I will never be able to just forget about this. I walked down stairs when I heard someone at the door I saw him walking in and I couldn't help myself I jumped on him and he kissed me. I needed this kiss it made me realize that I was making the right decision I was staying with Sami and I won't leave him.

"I see someone missed me." He said putting me back on the ground.

"You have no idea." I said keeping my arms wrapped around him.

"Well I'm happy to be home with you." He said kissing my forehead.

"Are you hungry." I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the kitchen.

"Yes you know I hate plane food." He said making that disgusted face.

"Well I made your favorite dinner come on let's eat and you can tell me about the great news you have." I said making him sit in the dining room and grabbing the food.

After I served both of I opened a bottle of wine we toasted to us and began to eat.

"So on Valentine's Day Vince pulled me aside and we had an intense 2 hour conversation about me future in the company." He said.

"Okay so how did it end?" I said getting excited.

"We'll guess who will be getting a title shot at Money In The Bank." He said, I was so happy for him.

"OMG no way babe!" I said getting up to kiss him.

"Yeah it's so amazing and I'm super excited for it." He said grabbing my hand.

"I hope you'll be backstage to watch me win the title." He said.

"Of course there is no place I would rather be." I said grabbing his hand as he kissed mine.