14. WTH?

The Next Day: Friday

It was after 2nd period and I was no where in the mood for anything.

When I came out the class I noticed Sam was standing opposite of me across the hall but he wasn't alone. He hadn't looked up but from his facial expression, he looked to be liking whatever she was saying. 

She went to touch his chest with her finger but he grabbed it and stopped her but I noticed how he was still holding onto it. This girl looked very familiar to me but I just couldn't put my finger on it. It was obvious that they knew each other or they wouldn't be on each other like that. 

I watched  them talk for a few seconds before the tardy bell caught my attention. I shook my head and made my way towards my class.

While I was walking, I noticed Karrueche and Chris down the hallway. He looked to be mad about something but that wasn't my place to worry about it. She looked like she was trying to explain herself about something but still that was not my place.

"Paige!" I stopped walking and looked around to see Sam coming towards me. I watched him as he maneuvered through the crowd towards me. He was smiling as if everything was okay.

"Hey." He wrapped his arms around me and I just stood there.

"Hi." My response was dry and empty.

"Wassup with you?" He rose his eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulder making his arm fall and I started walking again not bothering to wait up for him. I didn't have time to talk to him about anything if I wanted to make it to class on time.

"Aye man, come here." He tugged on my bag and pulled me back.

"What?"

He eyed me then looked around. "What's wrong with you?" His tone was changing up and his facial expression was off. "Somebody been fucking with you?"

"No, I just don't want to be late for class." I mumbled and tried to walk away again but he pulled my hand. It honestly didn't matter that I was late or not for this class because it was just study hall. I might have been the only one to take it serious but I knew it didn't matter.

"And you won't be late. Give me your bag and let's go and your going to tell me what's wrong." He more of demanded me than asked. I scrunched up my face and shook my head.

"There is nothing wrong. Just want to go to class in peace and-"

"Sam do you still have my calculator?" The same girl from just now randomly asked out of no where. 

"You know I still have it and-aye, I'm not done talking to you." He directed his attention form her to me as I walked away. I eyed the girl but then looked to him. "We'll talk later Sammy." 

"Paige wait!" He yelled but I just kept walking not bothering to look back.

-

I was in class listening to Tory Lanez "Colt 95" and reading a book. My phone has been lighting up ever since I got in here. I already knew it was Sam by the way it was going off, I checked after the first couple time thinking it was probably Q or Parker but honestly I hadn't heard from them since early that day which was irregular. 

I'd even called Parker like she asked and she didn't bother to answer. I figure she was probably just sleeping still.

"Aye?"