10. Friends? (Short)

Paige POV 

"Parker stop!" I tried to get her attention but she just kept going towards Christina.

"Oh my god, Chris let me go!" I clawed at his hands but he just stood in front of me like he was a brick wall. He looked over my face which was making feel weird because he was staring at me pretty hard.

"You think it's broken?" He questioned trying to distract me. I rolled my eyes and pushed at his arm only for him to grab me by my chin. "Stop ignoring me girl."

"Why are you even here? I'm fine. I'm just going to go to the nurses office to get it checked out."

He looked over at where the commotion was at and then sighed. "Chill out, I'm tryna make sure you don't get hit or something."

"Why do you care?! Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend or something?" I semi- yelled and he tucked in his bottom lip and put his hands on either side of me. When he looked up at me he had a mug on his face that made me regret yelling at him.

"Sorry, but please just let me go over there, the least I could do is try to talk her out of it." I frowned and pouted at him. He looked down at me again and nodded. 

He moved from in front of me to behind me and he was really close. So close to the point f where when I ran directly into somebody I instantly felt his chest to my back.

I briefly looked back at him and he stared back. I sighed and continued to move forward until I reached the group of people. He guided me from the back of the crowd  to directly in the front and in then middle was Parker and Christina going back and forth. Trey standing in the middle of them trying to keep them from each other. 

"You can't get mad that he can't leave me alone, he doesn't want you!" Christina yelled and Parker stepped back and hunched over in laughter.

"Is this why you put that bum ass rumor out about me? You telling people I fucked everybody because you think he wants me?" Parker snapped at her and I frowned.

"That's the fucking thing! He doesn't want you!"

"Okay, we get that. Nobody gives a fuck about you guys relationship! Fuck you and him! That's no excuse for you to spreading rumors about me that aren't true." I could tell this was really bothering her by how her voice was cracking. 

"Stop all that talking and come do something about it." Christina said.

"Bitch-" She lunged for her but Trey grabbed her and held her back. The next thing I know Parkers hand went up and slapped him across his face. 

I eyed the crowd feeling eyes on me. I made eye contact with Karrueche and she was giving me a death glare. I looked away and back to the situation at hand. She was now mushing his face.

Where are the security guards?

"Get away from me Trey! You let her do this, you watched her tell people. I'm done with you and your poodle." She stressed out and pushed him back again. He whispered something to her and she mushed his face. "LEAVE ME ALONE! STAY AWAY!"

Everybody in the crowd were looking just as confused as I was. I had to be the most confused because jut a couple days ago, I saw them hug and kiss like they were the best of friends. Now they were at each others necks, well at least she was.

"Parker listen to me. I-" Trey started but she mushed him again.

"Trey why you so up in her ass for? Your my boyfriend!" Christina pushed his back and he hovered over  Parker.

"Shut up Christina!" He yelled over his shoulder and while he did that, Parker slipped from him and headed towards me.

"Parker, what is going on?"